p5

currently feeling a little too much like stanley
uris😂😂😂 so this should be a super good one!!🤭 also sorry for adding two new random characters i can barley keep track of them so i'm sorry abt that!!

(VANCES POV)
we walked into adams house and went straight to the kitchen. i tried to focus on finding something for us to eat, but sams words from our last conversation wouldn't leave my mind. it shouldn't matter. i don't want it to matter. but every time the moment replays, and sam mentions his name, my stomach drops.

and his plan.. i was dreading hearing his plan. part of me knew that it had something to do with bruce because of the note. but i don't think i could handle hearing it. "hey guys, let's go upstairs." adams voice disappeared as he walked farther up the stairs. me and sam looked to each other and followed adam to his room.

i opened the door and sat in adams desk chair facing the window. i knew i was about to hear his plan, and i could do nothing about it. i felt helpless. "okay so, about the plan, this is what i'm thinking.." adam stopped for a moment. i couldn't help but feel like i had this terrified expression plastered onto my face. i wish i could just run home.

he continued, "you should try to flirt with bruce to see if he actually likes you, vance. and then we should prank him at the party i'm hosting here saturday! wouldn't that be crazy!" oh. but.. no. no i can't. i just met bruce and i already hurt him once. not again.

but, what would they think of me if i said no? i had to go with they're plan. i mean, i do barely know bruce, so he won't even get hurt. and he definitely doesn't like me anyway. and i.. i'm not gay. i could never like someone like bruce. "okay. that sounds really funny. i'll do it. what time is your party on saturday," i ask.

"9. don't be late. this is the first weekend of the school year that my parents aren't here so i have to make the most of it," adam says. "okay. i'll be there," sam chimes in with a nod and a thumbs up in adams direction.

"hey sorry but i just remembered, i was supposed to feed the neighbors dog and i can't let her starve, so i'll catch you guys later at school and your party," i say already walking to the door. i just needed an excuse to leave.

"oh- uh okay vance. see you tomorrow," they both say after looking to each other. i didn't care though. i was already half-way down the stairs and i wasn't focused on them anymore. just the fact that now, bruce's stupid smile wouldn't leave my mind.

VANCE YOUR BETTER THAN THIS COME ON MAN😵 anyways! DOES THIS ONE MAKE SENSE LMK🤗

499 words