p13

guys i still can't stop thinking abt lumax and reddie pls help!!😰😰

(BRUCES POV)
i spent the rest of the weekend at the hospital for my wrist and wrapped up in my bed covers, dreading school tomorrow. it meant that i would have to see vance again, and i didn't even know if i could look at him anymore. i wasn't talking to anyone, i was barely eating, and my mom forced me out of bed just to have me explain what was going on.

but i couldn't. she couldn't know that i was in love with a boy? what would she tell the rest of my family? besides, i couldn't bare to see the look on my dads face either. maybe school was the best place to escape.

(next morning)

i actually woke up on time today. after leaning up out of bed, i grabbed some clean shorts and a sweater and walked to the garage. my bike was still on the floor from that night, i hadn't bothered to pick it up. i flipped up the kickstand and started on my way to school.

walking into school felt strange. nobody had known about my broken wrist, so i could feel people watching, but it didn't matter. i wanted to just be invisible. but i kept thinking about that night. if the prank got out, who knows what would happen. but i couldn't think about that right now, after remembering that vance is in my 1st period class with me. shit.

i walked through the door, avoiding the teachers smile towards me, and dropped my bag next to my table. vance entered the room right after, and when we locked eyes, i turned away and grabbed my notebook. but for the second i looked at him, he almost seemed determined?

i didn't know what happened after the party nor did i care, and all i could do now was focus on school. that was.. until a note was placed on my desk. i opened it:

v: uhm hi.. can we talk? - vance

i frowned and crinkled up the paper. is he serious? after what he did? how could he just walk back in my life as if nothing happened, i mean, all i was to him was a freak. i threw the paper at the back of his head and finished writing down the notes on the white board.

five minutes later.. the paper came back again:

v: please bruce? just let me explain.

the note was thrown at the back of his head once again. why was he doing this? i wasn't that stupid.

but finally, a third note was slipped onto my desk:

v: bruce i'm being serious. please answer.

b: i thought i wasn't allowed near you? you know, since i'm just too gross to be around someone like you. -b.y.

v: no no bruce you don't understand.

b: what? what don't i understand? it seems to me you made yourself pretty clear at the party.

v: i didn't mean those things i said to you.. i'm sorry.

b: remind me what you said again? that i'm a 'weirdo' and a 'fairy'? oh yea.. seems familiar.

v: no look, adam and sam made me do it. they were the ones who convinced me to say those things. but we're not friends anymore, i realized what they did was wrong.

b: vance i don't even think you know what you did wrong?! you just apologized for adam and sam, not you? why do you care anyway? doesn't seem like i matter that much to you.

v: because.. i cant lose you.

b: seriously? how? how would i know that? well, if you say so.. where is this vance then? where's the vance who supposedly can't lose me? the one who actually cares about me? because i can't find him, and i just don't understand how you think some lame apology will fix the things you did. -bruce yamada.

that was crazy man!🤗 anyways how's it going guys!!!🤗😋

672 words