p15

hi guys i'm writing this while watching cobra kai so yay!! anyways how's it going guys!!🤗🤗

(BRUCES POV)
i walked away from vance and into my 2nd period class. maybe i just needed to ignore him. i mean, maybe i could find someone new. a girl. i could let my arm heal. without vance fights would be less common. i just need a change.

(VANCES POV)
i had to go and talk to him after class. i guess i'm not the best with apologies, but i thought the note would have been a good idea!? i had to come up with a new way for bruce to forgive me. the class was quickly filing out of the room, but i stayed behind him in silence.

when we reached the hallway, i tried to trail just behind his steps, but i didn't expect him to turn and face me. i tripped back on my left foot and fell to the ground. what the hell?! did bruce do that on purpose?

i looked up startled as he stared down at me. "did you think that was a good idea? really? just leave me alone, vance." his words cut right through my shitty apology. was i doing the right thing? did bruce hate me? why cant i just express my feelings? but, i cant give up on him. he needs to know that i need him.

after bruce walked away, i got up from the floor and grabbed my bag. anything was more important than school right now, so i walked down the hallways to the front doors, pushing through groups of students in my way. it was only first period, but i didn't care, i needed to leave.

i started to walk home, clearing my head of everything except thoughts of him.

(BRUCES POV)
i wasn't supposed to be caring, but vance hadn't come into 2nd period. was he okay? well whatever, it didn't matter now. it wasn't my problem. as i scanned the classroom, i noticed one girl, tara, she was pretty i guess and she seemed to be nice. maybe i could go talk to her?

after class, i walked to tara's desk with my "perfect" smile and helped her pack up her folders. she was short, not like vance, so i looked down to meet her eyes. "hi. i'm bruce! you have math next, right," i asked her.

she smiled back at me and answered, "oh. hi, i'm tara! yea. yea i do. want to walk together?" great! wait, this is going good. i mean, maybe i could get used to this. "yea oh of course," i said to her. we walked out together almost hand in hand. for once, i actually forgot about vance.

sorry i haven't done a new part in a few days and this one is kinda short that's my bad but i'll probably make another one today!!🤗

479 words