Nasty Burger craze

You guys got to Nasty Burger pretty fast. You were put at ease quickly when around them; they were very welcoming and kept conversation going smoothly.

"Haha! And then my friend said to stop acting like a flamingo!.. I had to put my foot down!" All of you burst out laughing. Tucker held himself up on the side of a wall causing him to fall and slip only adding to the comedic effect as none of you could stop laughing to help him up. Danny sorta reached over but missed his hand so greatly he fell over as well. Sam finally took a deep breath and tried to calm down. It caused a chain reaction and we all sorta quieted down.

"Tucker, you never told me Y/N would be funny!" Danny said, lifting himself up off the floor. He re-held out his hand for Tucker to take.

"I'm not friends with just anybody y'know!" He said, still holding in a little laughter as he grabbed Danny's hand. You smiled and finally you all sat down in the seat. You sat inside the booth while Sam sat beside you. Tucker and Danny both squeezed in on the other side. Sam reached over and pulled you into a headlock.

"Watch out, that's how she shows love." Danny giggled as Sam roughly messed with your hair. You squirmed out of her grasp and flicked her head. A young waitress came and gave you four a menu. You all quickly opened it and started scanning the menu; as quickly as they opened, Sam, Danny and Tucker closed it. They'd been there so much they didn't really need to look over the menu. You read over things and Sam peaked over your shoulder, "If I had to recommend something, I'd suggest the ultra-recyclo-vegetarian tofu burger." She smiled at you waiting for a response.

"You're scaring her with your no meat-ness." Tucker said, "A real suggestion..." he took the menu from you and looked it over with Danny. They both glanced over the menu until their eyes stopped on something and they both smiled.

"We know what you'll have." He said closing the menu slowly, adding a menacing effect.

You looked at them a little concerned, "Is it Ultra-super-vegetarian thingy?"

They both smiled "Nope." The waitress came back noticing all our menus were finally closed. She came to take the orders and I couldn't tell which was mine and which was Danny's. I sat in suspense until she came back with some food. It looked like a normal burger... I smiled up at them realizing they were messing with me. They smiled back still a little menacingly. You skeptically took a bite and froze. Sam quietly patted your back as your face instantly turned beat red. "HOT! HOt! It's spicy!" You said through tears. You quickly grabbed some water and chugged a bunch as everyone else giggled at your reaction.

"Habanero baby!" Tucker laughed as he pointed at your burger. The spice had finally gone down and you were able to glare at the two boys in front of you. You held it in front of them. "Your turn!"

Sam giggled and stood up in front of their exit, "Sorry, looks like you're finally getting a taste of your own medicine." She smirked down at them. They both looked at her and panicked.

"Haha... it was all fun in games you know... right Y/N?" Tucker turned to you slowly with a worried expression.

"Yea, fun and games. I went first, your turn." You smiled and pushed the burger closer towards them. They both gulped and looked at each other.

"You first!" They said in unison.

Danny spoke up first "You've known her longest it's only fair!" Tucker frowned and reached for the burger. He reluctantly took a bite of the burger and his face turned red. He immediately reached for his water and chugged it down. He kept fanning his mouth like it'd help.

"There! I did it... Your turn Danny." Tucker said menacingly. I guess he wanted revenge. Sam giggled at their reaction.

"MmNM!" Danny turned away, refusing to open his mouth. Tucker and Sam teamed up on him to get him to eat the spicy burger. In about a minute Danny's face was just as red as yours and Tuckers and he was chugging down water.

"That's what you both get for getting me to eat a spicy burger." You laughed. They both frowned as they fanned their faces. You felt Sam move around; she had gotten up, "I'm refilling my drink."

"Oh! Me too" Tucker said, getting up and running after her.

Now that you and Danny were alone he needed to ask you something. "Tucker told me you're into ghosts?" He looked at her cautiously.

"ehh- less me more my dad" You replied, "My dad moved here because he's super into ghost research."

"Ghost research?" He asked

"Yea, like- interviewing I guess?" You said a little unsure.

"Oh. So he doesn't wanna- hurt them?" A relieved sigh left his lips as brought his hand up to the front of his neck and rubbed it.

"No, he's not really like that haha. My dad's very sweet. I wanna make him proud so- I follow in his footsteps." You smiled but still looked a little upset.

"Well I-'' Danny was interrupted by Tucker pushing himself back into the booth. Sam sat down as well, but less violent. Danny apologetically smiled at you and turned to Tucker to steal his drink. They started fighting for it but you didn't really notice. You did however notice Kwan looking distressed outside. He seemed to be on the phone.

"I'll be right back Sam." You said keeping your eyes on him as you pushed yourself out of the booth. Her eyes followed you as you walked outside until she noticed where you were going.

"I- I don't understand. What-. . . What do you mean?" You heard Kwan say as you got closer. "I'm not! I can't do that and you know it." He said sternly. You decided you'd tune out his phone call out of respect until he was done. . . He hung up the phone annoyed and put his head in his hands.

"You okay?" You asked, walking a bit closer to him.

He jumped a little and turned around, "Yea- yea. Don't worry about it." He looked away from you.

You put your hand on his shoulder carefully and stepped in front of him. "Are you sure? You seem, pretty..." You paused trying to find the right word.

"Heh, I seem pretty?" He asked, finally relaxing a little.

You smiled up at him and gripped his shoulder a little harder as a form of a hug from someone you just met that day, "What's wrong Kwan?"

He sighed and sat down just outside the food place, "It's just my dad. I wish he didn't always compare me to Dash." he put his head in his hands to hide from you a little.

You sighed and patted his back "Dad's always expect the most from their kids. They just never seem to understand how you function, you know?" you looked at him and he pulled his head out of his hands.

"Dad problems too?" He asked.

"A little.. I understand what you mean about the expectation part." You continued to pat his back.

He weakly smiled at you and reached to put his hand on top of your head and pat a little. You were kind of stunned.

"It comforts my little sister." He admitted, interrupting your thoughts. It seemed to calm him down a little as well so you let it be. After a few seconds he stopped, "I'll see you tomorrow..." he started to walk off "...and, thanks." Although you didn't feel you did much, I guess him finally having a friend understand what was happening was enough. Even though he wasn't looking, you gave him a single wave goodbye.

You silently walked in and slid back to your original place next to Sam. Danny and Tucker still seemed to be arguing and Sam just continued talking to you. Your heart felt warm.