Season break!

!!!!Important!!!!

Author's note,

Hello! This marks the end of season 1! Congrats on making it this far! 36 chapters in, God damn. I think I should explain some things before continuing forward.

Important notes: I'm sure you've noticed but there a few ghost-like properties to you. I thought I'd just explain them. In fight or flight scenarios, you tend to exhibit ghostly issues. The cold on your fingers, feet and face aren't just a nervous tendency. They're ghost attributes designed for you, based off the way you died. In worse situations, where you think you're really going to die, you'll start to see your breath a little as well.

Short answer: Your body temperature drops during fight or flight (due to cause of death).

I'm still going to add/skip over/shorten/elongate certain chapters depending on how I see them fitting into the storyline.

Any characters you've seen so far, friends, sides, or added, will come back again at some point :D so never let your guard down.

Anyways, thanks for sticking around this long if you have :)
Hopefully you'll stick around for season 2!

I hope the storylines been good!
If the writings been choppy or seems rushed, so sorry about that. This is the first story I've ever written. I try to proofread it at least 3 times to make sure things are going smoothly but sometimes I can't find a way to fix things.

Anyways have a lovely day <3

- Author