No more PDA

You woke up the next morning with one big worry. Tucker. Him being a ghost... Would you have to hide it from Danny and Sam? Did he tell them? Is he okay after last nights quarrel with Phantom? So many questions blurred through your mind as you quickly got ready. Easily slipping on your shoes and walking outside. Before you closed the door behind you, you took one more glance inside. You looked over towards the dinner table. Your dad haden't been home in some time. No note, no text, no nothing. He usually didn't really leave you alone for a night, let alone a few. You shut the door and locked it behind you, making a mental note that after school you'd go out and look for him.

***

Getting to school was a breeze. You had already memorized the way and no longer needed to rely on your PDA to guide you to school. Instead, you opted for music. Walking around outside, you spot Danny. Deciding to go over, you noticed his eyes were closed as he leaned against a tree. He had dark circles under his eyes and he had trouble keeping himself standing.

"Jeez, you okay Danny?" You asked, concerned..

"Huh? Oh- uh yea. Rough night." He yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Oh yea? What happened?" You looked over at him, studying his expression. It wasn't really readable; I think he was too tired.

"Couldn't really sleep-'' He glanced behind you and excused himself for a second. You watched him walk over to Paulina and start arguing. You tuned it out, out of respect. Leaning against the tree, you sluggishly slid down it until you were sitting. You haven't seen Tucker at all yet, and it was beginning to worry you. Looking down at your hands, you picked at your nails a little bit, letting some unwanted tension go as you continued to skim the fields for Tucker.

After a few minutes, Danny and Tucker were nowhere to be seen. You assumed Sam was still home sick like a dog. You quietly made your way inside the school to get organized before school started.

The periods that had Tucker and Danny in it seemed to have them absent. You went from picking at your nails to biting them. You've never been incharge of keeping a secret this big. You didn't think you'd be able to pass a lie detector test if the authorities got involved. You shivered and pushed it out of your mind. If both Tucker and Danny are gone, they're probably together. You let a long sigh leave your lips and the bell rang for lunch. You stayed sitting down in class, hoping to get a moment of thinking time by yourself. You really need to organize your thoughts on everything. You tried to relax as you laid your head down on the desk.

However, that didn't last long. Interrupting your relaxation was Phantom being thrown through a wall and smashed into the chalkboard in front of you.

"Phantom?" You said surprised. He pulled his head up to look at you. You gave him a worried look and ran up to go help him.

"No wait-'' He was interrupted by Tucker phasing through the wall behind me. He glanced at you then Tucker. Immediately moving away from you and making an attack on Tucker. They both fought for a while as Phantom taunted Tucker. "Catch me if you can Sucker Phantom!" He smiled mischievously at Tucker and waved.

"That's Tucker Phantom! Tucker!" He screamed. They both phased through the floor leaving you back alone in the now destroyed science lab. You thought you'd leave them be. Ghost's figure out ghost problems. Although, human problems are your biggest concern right now. Just getting out of this broken lab without it getting blamed on you would be helpful.

You snuck out and went to hide among the many students in the cafeteria.

After a while you looked down at your phone and found that Tucker texted you saying he was with Danny and Sam at home. I smiled and a breath I didn't know I had been holding in was finally released.

Quickly, without any time to react, Dash grabbed the PDA from your hands and held it way above your head. Immediately out of instinct you jumped to grab it, only for him to hold it higher and laugh.

"Oops! Sorry, this is yours right?" He glanced over it and the messages while he held you at an arm's distance.

"Yea! Give it back." You said trying to push through his arm and grab it.

"Haha! You guys all have a group chat together? That's so sad." He started typing something to them through your phone. You stopped pushing at his arm and looked around. Everyone was staring at you; including Kwan. He did absolutely nothing to help. You looked down and noticed his foot. You did the only thing you could think of. You stomped on it, hard. He squeaked and dropped your device. It hit the floor with a crack but you didn't have time to look at it now. You quickly scooped it up and ran away.

"OH! You are so dead!" Dash yeled behind you as he picked up the pace. You still didn't know this school well, so trying to find a good place to hide was harder than it seemed. Especially since he was a football guy. I usually say sports don't help you in life, but doing track and field would probably help me lose this guy.

You darted around a right corner and into the womens gym changing rooms. He wouldn't come in..? Right? You backed up away from the door slowly, watching it intensely. There were no sounds heard outside the door until it slammed open. Dash would come in, it seemed.

"Don't think you can hide in here just because you're a girl!" He said coming closer to you. These kids gotta find a different hobby! You continued to back away from him until your back hit a wall. There was nowhere to go, and he was only coming closer. He slammed his hands on the wall beside you and stared down at you ferociously. He started chuckling, "You're dead newbie." He pulled back his arm ready to punch until- trump card!

"HELP! SEXUAL ASSAULT!" You screamed from the changing room. Ms. Tetslaff came bursting in through the doors to see you pinned against the wall by Dash with his hands by your face. Keep in mind also in the girls changing room. He immediately got off you and tried to explain things to the gym teacher but she wasn't hearing any of it. Even if he did explain what was happening, I don't think she'd accept "No! I promise I was only gonna beat her up!". She grabbed his arm and pulled him into her office. A feeling of relief washed over you and you de-tensed your shoulders.

Sorry Dash, but it seems I'm not dead. Your future is.

. . .

And my PDA. Thanks Dash. 

Just finishing off the ghost episode with Tucker. Hopefully you like the story so far? I'm having fun writing it. Keeps my mind off stressful assignments and stuff. 
Anywaysss have a nice day :D