big ol' sleepover

We drive home in silence. Not awkward but not comfortable. Just silence. His hand was still on my thigh and didn't really move the whole car journey.
He parks outside your house and looks at you.

"Here you are." He smiles at me. I thank him and and start to get out of the car. I feel him put a hand on my shoulder and stop me from leaving the car. He pulls me in for another kiss and it soon turns into a make out session.

"Tommy...I have to go." I murmur as he keeps on kissing me.

"Can I come in?" He asks me.

"I would love you too but I'm grounded, remember?"

"I can sneak in again." He says, half jokingly.

"No." I smile at him before pushing him away and getting out the car. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Of course. We'll go get food or something." I nod my head and blow him a kiss before walking away and into my house. I see that no one is home and see a note on the kitchen island.

hey hun, nanny linda called and she's not feeling too well so we've gone down to look after her for as long as we need to. left some food in the fridge and money if you ever want to order in, love you x mum

I finish the note and immediately text the group chat.

Cait😚 - Hey guys! Home alone for a while and have money! Who wants to order in?

Haz🥸 - I'm in! Already with Oli so we'll be there!

Tom😺 - Consider me there. Bringing snacks as well:)

Tia🖤 - Coming!!💕

Lexi🧚 - Already packing my bag!

James - Only if horror movies are involved

Tom😺 - Nah, Caity's too scared

Cait😚 - Shut the fuck up! I'm not scared

Tom😺 - You're literally scared of birds!

Cait😚 - Shut up, Thomas!

Lexi🧚 - Oh my god...they're literally like an old married couple🙄

Tom😺 - Lexi, stfu

Lexi🧚 - Not lying thooo! See y'all at Cait's<3

You tidy up the house a little bit and wait about two hours before people start arriving. Of course, Tom showed up first. He literally lives opposite me but Tom showed up holding a whole backpack full of snacks. We waited and eventually everyone showed up. We all kind of set up in the living room. Lexi and Tia on one sofa, James and Oliver on another and me, Tom and Haz on the floor.

"What movie first?" Haz asks, holding the tv remote in his hand.

"Scream!" Tia suggests. Haz puts on the movie and I slowly start to cuddle up to Tom, very sneakily. We haven't exactly had a lot of time to talk about what happened today.

"Anyone want anymore snacks?" I offer halfway through the movie. Everyone tells me what I want and Tom comes to help me. I go to the cupboard above the oven and reach up to grab the other popcorn bag. I feel Tom's cold hands wrap around my waist, which makes me jump and drop the popcorn bag onto the floor.

"Tommy." I whine at him. I feel his face perfectly fit into the back of my neck as he kisses me lightly.

"Hey Cait, do we have anymore gum- Oh shit!" Lexi drops all the trash in her hand to the floor as she looks at me and Tom.