got caught

"Lexi...please don't freak out." I beg her as she stumbles over her words.

 "I-I'm not freaking out. This is incredible!" She says a little too loud. We both immediately shush her and she shuts up.

 "Why do I have to shush? This is great." She tries to explain.

 "Because we don't want people to know yet, we don't even know what this is." Tom reasons with her. "We're being..." He trails off.

"Light and breezy!" I finish. She pulls a face at both of us, like she's confused.

 "Light and breezy?" She says sarcastically. "Ok. But I still think you two should date." She leaves the room with another bag of gummy bears and some more popcorn.

 "Oh shit." I lean my head into Tom's chest. He strokes my hair and trails down my back, sending goosebumps all over my body and making me shiver. 

"Wanna go back to the living room?" He asks me. I shake my head and he smirks at me before lightly touching my lips with his, slowly turning into a really passionate kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls away from me laughing before dragging me back into the living room. 

"What took you two so long?" James wiggles his eyebrows at us. I lightly slap his head before sitting on the floor with Tom sitting on the armchair behind me. The lights are turned off for a more 'scary feeling' and the movie is playing again. For about twenty minutes, I sit there and much on the snacks I brought for myself and I feel a light stroking on my back. I look up at Tom and he smirks at me before shoving a piece of popcorn into his mouth. He starts to slowly massage my back and I lean myself into his hands, enjoying the feeling.  Without even realizing, I start to groan because of how good Tom is at massaging. 

"You good, Caity?" Tia asks me. I snap out of my little fairy land and look at Tia across the room for me. 

"Y-Yeah...hit my elbow on the table." I refer to the table next to me and she just nods her head and continues to watch the movie.

"You have to learn to be quiet, darling." Tom whispers to me as I try to watch the movie. His voice intoxicates me and I instantly want to grab him by the collar and kiss him all over his body. I lean back in between his legs and on his stomach and start to drift off to sleep.