the shower

I wake up the next morning and see that everyone is gone. I go into the kitchen and see Tom cooking breakfast with James.

"Good morning sleepyhead." Lexi comes up and hugs me.

"Morning, why didn't you guys wake me up?" I ask them curiously. 

"You kept talking in your sleep and we were all too scared to wake you up." Tia explains to us. I nod my head and sit down in the middle of Lexi and Oliver. We all talk amongst ourselves for a while until Tom speaks up.

"What should we do today?" He asks the group. None of us really have any idea what we should do so we all just stay silent until Lexi excitedly shouts.

"We should go and play mini golf!" She announces. We all agree and start to get ready for the day. Me and the girls all go upstairs while the boys stay downstairs and get ready.

"So..." Lexi starts before checking no one can hear her. "How's the little romance between you and Tom going?" She asks with a nudge.

"Shut up, Lexi. And it's going great...I really like him." I say with a slight smile. She gushes over the fact that I finally admitted it and then Tia walks in. 

"Why are you so excited?" Tia asks her. They carry on talking amongst themselves while I go to get in the shower. I walk into the bathroom and shut the door behind me before I hear a quiet knock on the door. 

"Yeah?" I ask who's there. I hear that it's Tom and I open the door slightly and he slips into the room. 

"Hey, what's up?" I ask curiously. He doesn't say anything and just starts to kiss me, holding me by my waist and pulling me into his body. I pull away and look at him, "What are you doing? Everyone's here..." 

"Are they seriously going to check on you while you're in the shower?" He asks me sarcastically. I laugh a little and he starts to kiss me on my neck, leaving small little red marks. I stop to turn on the shower and start to take off my clothes really slowly. He stares at me and I go up to him and slowly start to take off his clothes as well. I take his hand and he joins me in the shower. 

Tom's rough hands start to make their way around my body and the warm water starts to hit our bodies as he towers over me and looks down at me with lust in his eyes.

"I want you right now, Caity." He whispers in my ear. I nod my head and his hand slowly goes into my hair, lightly pulling it and making me look up. "Use your words, Caitlin."

"I want you too, Tommy." I whimper, making him grin and start to kiss me again. He grabs the back of my thighs and I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him even closer to me. His hands start to grab the thickness of my ass, digging his nails into me and slowly moving over to my heat. He looks deeply into my eyes as one of his fingers enters inside of me. My mouth hangs open in pleasure and Tom slowly starts to grin even wider.

"You like that, baby?" He asks me mockingly. I physically cannot speak at this point and just lean my head on his chest. "I'll take that as a yes." He laughs at me. I lightly bite his shoulder in pleasure and it leaves a huge bite mark.  He continues to move his fingers slowly inside of me while I whimper, still biting onto his shoulder to quieten my moans. I slowly come towards my climax and Tom uses his other hand to slowly pull my hair and make me look at him. I finish on his fingers and he kisses me to shut me up. 

"That was amazing..." I breathe out. He doesn't break eye contact with me and sucks my cum off of his fingers.

"And you taste amazing." He winks at me as he turns the shower off and we start to dry off together.