andrea

Andrea's POV

*The Night She Texted Caitlin*

"She's with him." I say to my best friend, Lindsay. 

"Really? I didn't think she was his type." She smirks at me.

"He's not. I'm his type, not shy, ugly girls like her. He'll be with her for around a month, maybe? Then he'll come crawling back into my arms. Just like every other boy does." 

"And if he doesn't?" Lindsay says, sounding like she was doubting me. 

"He will. Even if I have to force him. He's mine and he always will be. I'll make sure of that." I say downing my drink and going back to the dance floor.

*The Next Week at School*

I walk down the hallway and see Tom with his little group, including Caitlin. I fix my hair in my pocket mirror and start to walk over to them. 

"Hey Caitlin!" I exclaim at her, grabbing all of their death stares. "Wanna walk to English with me?" She timidly nods her head and says goodbye to her friends. I link my arm with hers and start to walk away with her. 

"How come you wanted to walk with me?" Caitlin asks me in a low tone.

"I just feel like I haven't seen you in forever and I just wanted to spend sometime with my friend, is that such a crime?" I ask sarcastically but in a friendly tone.

"No, I was just curious." We continue to walk and finally get to English. We sit beside each other and we get all of our equipment out and wait for everyone else to get settled.

"How was the party Saturday?" She asks me.

"It was okay, kind of boring though. Was such a bummer you couldn't come." I say with a pout on my face.

"I'm sorry, I was having a night in with Tom." Her cheeks blush red just saying his name. This girl is fucking smitten.

"So...what are you two? Are you dating?" I ask, acting like I'm interested.

"No, just good friends." I can tell she's fucking lying.

"So you haven't done anything?" She shakes her head. "Hmmm..."

The lesson starts and we don't really say anything to each other for the rest of the hour. When it finishes, we walk out and Tom is waiting there. 

"Hey Tom." We both say in unison, exchanging a look and then giggling. He greets us and I cut their conversation short by talking to Tom

"Tom, you busy later? I kind of need help with some Math homework and you're like the smartest dude I know." I say with pleading eyes.

"Umm...me and Caitlin were actually supposed to hang out later? I can help you tomorrow though, if that's okay." He stutters a little. Awwww...he's nervous around me. He wasn't when we were fucking a few weeks ago.

"Why don't you go to Andrea's first and we can meet up afterwards? I need to help my step dad with some stuff with my mum tonight so we can just see each other after, it's not a problem if she needs the help that badly." Caitlin suggests and Tom seems to like that idea so he agrees. I smile and blow a kiss to them before walking away to find Lindsay for lunch.