with tom

As Tom slowly shuts the door behind him, I slowly look around his room and see all different posters on the wall...Marvel, DC and so many Spiderman comics along his window sill.

"I'm a bit of a nerd." He says, cheeks going red from embarrassment. I pick up one of the comics.

"Spidey: School's Out. This is the one where Peter Parker spends the summer in Tony Stark's science boot camp. One of my favourites." I say, looking at Tom and slightly giggling at his reaction. "I'm a bit of a nerd too."

I sit on the edge of his bed and he awkwardly sits next to me.

"What do you wanna do? We can watch a movie or do something else if you want. I have some board games if you wanna play some of them or we can go and hang with my brothe-" Tom rambles and I cut him off.

"Tom...breathe. A movie sounds nice." I smile at him and I see him let out a breath I don't think even he knew he was holding. We sit up against his headboard and cover ourselves in blankets. Tom puts on the movie Kissing Booth and I think to myself on why he chose this movie.

"The Kissing Booth?" I chuckle slightly.

"Hey, this is a good movie." He defends his choice.

"It's good the first 2 times of watching it. Then it just gets boring."

"I've only watched it once and I really enjoyed it."

"Fine we can watch it but I'm choosing the next movie because you obviously have no taste." I giggle at him and he turns on the movie. About halfway through the movie, I feel my phone vibrate and look to see that it's...Andrea. I forgot that I gave her my number.

Andrea🌹 - Hey girl! I'm having another party tonight and I was wondering if you and your 'friends' wanted to come:)

Cait😚 - Sorry Andrea...I can't tonight, I'm with Tom and we're staying in for the night:( Rain check?

Andrea🌹 - Ofc...Have fun with lover boy;)

"Who was that?" Tom asks me.

"It was Andrea, invited us to another party tonight." I say to him while putting my phone down and focusing on the movie.

"You wanna go?" He asks.

"Nope. I'd much rather stay here with you." I smile up at him while hugging his arm. He kisses my head and we both focus back on the movie.