Chapter 19

Amara P.O.V.

"So you still haven't told me why you couldn't wake up this morning." I leaned up agaisnt the car window and sighed. "For the hundreth time this morning, I said I was tired."

"I know that's what you said." Daddy started. "But why are you tired? You shouldn't be tired if you went straight to bed last night."

"Well I am." I mumbled. He turned the corner, causing me to sigh, knowing that we we're getting closer to school where I would have to see Tyson and Olivia at.

"Well you shouldn't have a reason to be." He started. "Unless, you didn't go to bed like you said." He looked over at me before placing his eyes back on the road.

I was silent. "Look Amara, we can play this game all day, since I know how hard headed you are, but I already know you snuck out the house last night, and Saturday night after the dinner." I sighed.

"And how do you know that?"

"I heard you leave out Saturday night, and when I checked your room you weren't in there, but I let it go, but then you did the same thing last night, so I wanna know where you been sneakin off too at night."

I sighed. "I was with Aliyah." I lied. "You was with Aliyah Saturday and Sunday night?" I nodded. "Well Saturday night after the dinner I went over her house, and then last night, I hung out with Alicia, and I lost track of time, hince why Im tired." I led again.

"And what could you and Aliyah be doin at those times of night? You know I got her father's number, I could just hit him up and ask him myself." I sighed."Go ahead, but Im telling you I was with Aliyah. She was telling me about this date she went on, and I ws helping her look for an outfit for her next date, but if you wanna call Mr.Alsina, and tell him about our girl stuff, then be my guest."

He turned the corner, silent, thinking about what to say to me next. I slightly smiled to myself, knowing he was probably believeing what I was saying this time.

"Look." He started. "I don't mind you hangin out with Aliyah, I know that's your best friend, I just don't appreciate you sneakin out the house, you know I would let you go over her house, it 's not a big deal."

I sucked my teeth."You wouldn't have let me go to Alicia's house Sunday night daddy, and you know it." "Your right, especially if you were gunna stay out as long as you did, you have school Amara, you already missed your first three periods becuase you were tired, I need you to get it together ight?" He turned into the school's drop off area and hit the locks.

"Yeah." I slightly mumbled.

I grabbed my bag out of the backseat and opened the door."I don't have time to drop off your car, so Olivia's gunna take you home today to your mom's house." I frowned.

"Can't you just get someone to drop my car to the school?" He shook his head no. "No, you should have got up this morning and drove yourself, and you would have your car, you inconvienced me this morning, so now it's a inconvience for you." I sighed, and stepped out of the car, shutting  the door behind me.

I didn't even bother to tell him bye before walking inside the school. I was already having a bad day since Im tired, but now to top it all off, Hoe-Livia has to drive me home today.

I pushed open the doors to the school, and walked straight passed the front office. I knew I would have to get a late pass from them before I went to class, but I needed a few monutes to get myself together.

Daddy barely gave me anytime this morning to get ready, so I had to make due with whatever I could find. I walked into the girls' restroom and took a sigh of relief when I saw that It was empty im here.