Chapter 86

Marcus P.O.V.

"Ima bout to head out, you sure you don't wanna slide?" I tied up my Jordans, looking over at Chris, who was laying back on his bed.

"Nah Im straight.....bring me back some food though." I chuckled, standing up straight. "Ight, well Im out."

"Yeah."

I walked over to the door, stepping out of the room, making sure I got my phone out of my pocket.

I walked down the hallway to the elevator, scrolling through my contacts. I stopped on Kelia's name, hitting the call icon.

I placed the phone to my ear as I hit the open button for the elevator.

KELIA: "You're calling, so I assume that means you're coming today."

I slight chuckled, stepping onto the elevator once it opened.

ME: "Yeah, Im on my way now."

KELIA: "Im glad you decided to come, I thought you weren't gunna show up."

I hit the button for the lobby, and leaned up against the elevator wall.

ME: "And why is that?"

She chuckled.

KELIA: "I don't know, you just didn't seem to interested in my invite, I mean you couldn't even give me a straight yes or no."

ME: "My bad, but I decided to come, that should tell you somethin."

KELIA: "It does."

I opened my mouth to speak, but stopped once I heard my phone beep.

ME: "Hol up."

I took the phone away from my ear and sighed once I seen Aliyah calling me again.

She's been calling me all damn day, even when I was still on my tour earlier today. I took a deep breath, putting the phone back to my ear.

ME: "Ight look, Im leavin my hotel now, so I'll see you there in fifteen."

KELIA: "Okay, I'll be waiting."

I hung up the phone, dropping my phone back down in my pocket, running a hand down my face.

Amara P.O.V.

"So since you're father is always so concerned about what's going on over here, how's it been over there?"

I turned away from the window, watching mama pull up to a red light. "It' been okay....mostly quiet."

She nodded. "....How's Miranda?"

"Fine." I started again. "Her and her daughter are still going at it, but besides that, she's cool."

"Mmm, because of that tape, right?" I nodded. "Yeah, she made her get a job, which Im actually surprised about."

She chuckled. "And why is that?"

"Because, she's kind of a push over, so I really didn't think she was gunna make her go out and get a job, and take her car away form her."

"And I would've done more that that." Mama started. "If I ever had found out that my daughter had a sex tape, her life would be over, but with five boys? Oh, her ass would never see the light of day again."

I slightly chuckled, shaking my head. "Yeah well, they don't talk whenever Im there, so Im sure they don't say much to each other during the week....I think Miranda's shocked, and Olivia's embarrassed, so it's just.....awkward."