Chapter 34

Marcus P.O.V.

"So did you fuck her or nah?" I sighed, running a hand down my face. "Nah, I mean, we was gettin there, but that's when Aliyah was knockin on the door like crazy, so we stopped before it got to that point." Will shook his head.

"Damn, and she saw the girl come out ya house?" I nodded. "Yeah, and to make it worst, she was buttonin her shirt when she was leavin."

Chris chuckled. "Shit, ion blame you though, she had a fat ass."

"Yeah she was bad, but damn was Aliyah pissed?" I sighed. "Yeah, I mean, we ain't together, so she really can't be mad, but she had just confessed to me that she wanted to get back together, so I know she was embarrased."

"This is some messy ass shit nigga." Will said. "I know, I was thinkin about apologizing to her today after school."

"Yeah do that." He started. "You feelin bad now huh?" I sighed. "I feel bad for her seein that."

"Nah, I meant breakin up with her." I slightly shrugged. "Ion know..I still feel the same." He shook his head.

"Yeah sure, you know you care about that girl, cause if you didn't you wouldn't feel the need to apologize to her.

I sighed, ignoring his comment. The bell rang, causing me to pull my bag up on my back.

"I'll fuck with y'all in class."

Aliyah P.O.V.

"Don't let that nigga stress you out Li." Cordarius threw his arm around me as we sat on the floor in study hall together.

"I just don't get it." I started. "I know were not together, but we just broke up, and your already out here tryna smash these hoes??" He nodded.

"That's what happens when you mess with fuck niggas, I been told you to let that go, You seein that shit yesterday just proved me right."

I sighed. "Yeah....I know.." I pulled my back up on my shoulder and was about to stand up, when he grabbed my hand. "Where you goin?"

"To class, the bell rang and we're gunna be late." He sucked his teeth, shaking his head. "You know damn well your too distracted to sit up in class, we can sit here and talk, until you feel better."

I slightly smiled, knowing he was right. Even though I didn't wanna skip class, I knew I would be distracted all day by my thoughts and I didn't wanna be depressed and unfocused.

I dropped my bag on the ground and sat back down beside him. I pulled the strings on my hoodie and brought my knees up to my chest.

"...Maybe I just need to stay single for awhile." Cordarius nodded his head in agreement with me.

"Yeah, and just get yo self together before you get in another relationship, take some time for yourself, I know how y'all females like that shit." I slightly chuckled. "Yeah...I guess that's what I'll do....once I get over him completely."

"I think you should, you'll be fine, he's gunna realize his mistake sooner or later and try and get you back, but you gotta stay strong, you deserve much better."

I nodded. "I know I do." I sighed, pushing my hair back.

"....Thanks for staying with me." He fanned me off. "You good, that's what friends do." I forced a small smile out before leaning back into the wall.

I stared at the wall across from me, trapped myself in my thoughts. "You would look real good with some blue or purple hair." I frowned, looking over at Cordarius. "Huh??"