Chapter 82

Aliyah P.O.V.

"Are you nervous?" I looked over at Marcus, as the elevator took us to to Will's new floor. "Kinda....aren't you?" He asked, looking over at me.

"Yeah, Im more anxious than nervous though, I just wanna know how he's doing already." The elevator dinged, and the doors opened for us to get off.

We stepped off at the same time, looking around at the nurses and doctor's on this floor. "There's Ms.Biggins." Marcus said, motioning with his head.

I took a deep breath once I spotted Will's mom sitting on a bench. "Come on."

We walked down the hallway, until we reached the bench she was sitting on. ".....Morning Ms.B." Marcus said, speaking up.

She quickly looked up at us, slightly smiling. "Goodmorning baby." She stood up from her seat, patting her face dry as if she had been crying earlier.

"Um, Brittany and Chris went down to the cafeteria to get something to eat....Will's docotor should be coming out in a minute to give me a official update...I can call you two when he does."

Marcus shook his head. "Nah, that's okay, we'll stay with you." I put a small smile on my face, nodding my head in agreement. "Yeah....we'll stay Ms.Biggins."

She looked over at me and slighty smiled. "You're a friend of Will's? Through all the commotion last night, I never got to ask."

I nodded. "Yes....I'm Aliyah....Marcus' girlfriend."

Her slight smile turned into a half smile. "Oh, I see, okay, well thank you so much for being here for William."

"No problem."

"Are you the family of William Biggins?" We all turned our attention to the door, to see a man in a white coat, come out of Will's room.

"I'm his mother." Will's mama said, standing up straight. She wiped her face again, taking a deep breath.

"Dr.Michaels." The man said, extending his hand out. She quickly shook his hand.

"How's my baby? Is he okay??"

He looked over at me and Marcus, before turning back to her. "Is it okay for me to divulge this information infront of everyone?"

Ms.Biggins looked over at us, before turning to the doctor. "These are his friends, they're okay, I just wanna know how my babys doing."

I took a deep breath and slightly jumped once I felt a hand on my shoulder. I quickly looked over to see Brittany standing beside me, and Chris standing beside Marcus. I was so into the doctor finally being here, that I didn't even see them come up.

"Well." Dr.Michaels started. "Your son suffered from two shots to the abdomen, we just spent the majority of the night and morning getting all the bullet fragments out of him."

We all were silent, letting the Doctor continue. "Thank god he got to us when he did, he lost alot of blood on the way here, and even though he's in a stable now....his condition isn't the best."

"What does that mean??" Ms.Biggins asked, frowning.

"Like I said before, your son lost alot of blood prior to getting here, he lost so much to the point where...he's currently in a coma."

Will's mama stood there silent, staring the doctor in the face.

Brittany placed her hand over her mouth, starting to sob again, but I pulled her closer to me, trying to calm her down.

"...H-how long will be in a coma?? When is he gunna wake up??" The doctor sighed. "It's hard to say ma'am, everyone's different, most coma's usually last up to four weeks, but given how much blood he lost, I would say he might be down for about six or seven."