[In Love With a Guy]

hey again! 

so this is a songfic, using a song that I wrote late last year! I'm not very good with lyrics, so keep that in mind lol

(lyrics are in bold italics and double spacing is in between each verse/chorus or whatever they're all called)

WC: 1.5k

I've known you for what seems like a million years

Scar was flying over the shopping district, the sun shining down on him. It was bright and sunny today, with few to no clouds. It seemed that every surface was edged with sunlight, and the ocean sparkled with patterns of light. Scar smiled lightly at the chaotic mess that was the Hermitcraft shopping district. Chaotic in the best way. Is that how Grian puts it?

Your voice is honey sweet to my ears

As if his thoughts had summoned the little gremlin, Scar spotted Grian cartwheeling about in the sky like a little kid, wings spread wide. His heart skipped a beat and a light blush came to his face. He smiled at the little hermit and flapped towards him.

And no, I'm not talking about some girl

Grian spotted Scar flying towards him before the mayor could say hello. "Hey, Scar!" he called, flipping himself right side up. His smile seemed to light Scar up from the inside. "H-hey, Grian!" he replied, stumbling over his words a bit. Scar could never seem to keep his words straight around Grian.

Please someone help make this easier

"Want to talk on the ground?" Grian asked, his eyes sparkling with mischief. Scar nodded in agreement, not trusting his words.

Trying to make sense of the thoughts in my brain

Grian grinned widely and promptly flipped back upside down, folding in his wings and zooming towards the ground like an arrow. Scar gasped as Grian sped towards the earth, his heart pounding. He raced after Grian, panic rising in his throat.

Is like trying to stop a speeding train

He was about to yell out for Grian when the smaller hermit pulled up at the last second and landed safely. Scar was flooded with relief, and he pulled up as well.

Standing on the tracks

"Gosh, Grian!" Scar exclaimed breathlessly as he landed beside the gremlin. "You scared me!" Grian giggled and flashed Scar a winning smile, which made Scar blush a bit. "But I didn't crash!" Grian laughed. "I was a pro!" Scar shook his head affectionately.

Seeing fate come fast

Grian stuck his tongue out at Scar, and the mayor tried to suppress his blush. Grian was just too darn cute.

Is it all in the past?

Wait. Did I just...

Do I think Grian is cute?

Do you think that this might last?

Scar was flooded with panic. I think he's cute?! What?! I mean- he is, but...

Do I have a crush?

I know in my heart, you're a regular part

The feathers on his wings puffed up in fear and he started to shake a bit. Grian seemed to notice this, and his face fell a bit. "Scar, are you okay?" he asked, his eyebrows creasing with worry.