[The Wizard and the Sleepmaster]

pumping out the pre-school oneshots pt.2

hmm, I wonder who this oneshot is about-

WC: 1.3K

"MOOOVIE TIMEEEE!"

Bdubs danced into the room, accidentally spilling some of his popcorn because of his rambunctious movements. Scar laughed as his friend plopped down on the couch beside him, grinning. The two were having a night to themselves, just to relax. And to watch movies. "Alright, what are we watching?" Bdubs asked, pulling his blanket onto him. "I mean, I know it's going to be Disney, but which one?" Scar smirked, and then brandished a DVD right in Bdubs' face. "We're gonna watch the original Beauty and the Beast!" Scar declared, hopping to his feet to put the disc into the DVD player. Bdubs smiled behind him. "Yay! I actually like this one!" he laughed, earning a jokingly steely look from Scar. "What do you mean, ACTUALLY?!" he huffed, crossing his arms. "All of them are good!"

Bdubs lifted an eyebrow. "If you made me watch Frozen again, I would have broken the DVD," he grumbled, sinking back into the cushions. Scar gasped dramatically. "Bdubs!" he exclaimed. "From now on, I'm hiding my beloved Frozen from you, you monster!" Bdubs snorted. "Oh, I see how it is," he said, sounding like he was pretending to be hurt. "Now Frozen is your beloved and I'm second best." Scar laughed and sat back down beside Bdubs again. "Don't worry, you're higher up the list than Frozen," he reassured his friend. "But Jellie is the highest." Just as the wizard mentioned his cat, the feline leapt up onto the couch and curled into Scar's lap, becoming a purring ball of white-and-grey fur. Bdubs glared at Jellie and she hissed right back, her fur fluffing up. Scar laughed at the two, and put his arm around Bdubs to make the assistant mayor feel better. He could've sworn Bdubs' face blushed red for a second, but by the time he looked back, Bdubs was stuffing his face with popcorn. "Bdubs! The movie hasn't even started yet!" Scar laughed, turning on the classic Disney movie. "But it's so good!" Bdubs cried, his voice muffled by the popcorn crammed in his mouth. "You gotta give me the recipe for this, this is amazing."

Scar burst into laughter, startling Jellie. Bdubs looked over at him, his face looking hilarious as he tried to look confused around the popcorn in his mouth. "Bdubs, that's just microwave popcorn!" Scar wheezed. "I didn't even make it! I just put it in the microwave!" Bdubs started laughing uncontrollably as well as he realized his misconception. He suddenly started coughing and gasping as he choked on the popcorn that he'd immaturely stuffed in his mouth. Scar immediately panicked and started thwarting Bdubs' back until the assistant mayor could breathe again. Bdubs panted, touching his throat gingerly as he caught his breath. "Oh my stars, Bdubs, you lunatic! Are you okay?!" Scar exclaimed, hovering over Bdubs, his heart pounding. Bdubs nodded. "Y-yeah, I'm okay. Just went down the wrong tube," he chuckled, setting his popcorn to the side. "Sorry for making you laugh," Scar said, but he couldn't even keep his own laughter from bubbling up. Soon they were both giggling.

"Oh, oh! The ads and crap are over! The movie's starting!" Bdubs exclaimed, waving his hands excitedly at the screen. Scar's attention immediately went to the screen as he watched the colours spiral on the screen.

As they watched the movie, Scar put his hand back around Bdubs' shoulders. While Belle was being introduced to the talking furniture and dishes, Scar's heart leapt as Bdubs leaned into him and intertwined their fingers. He felt his face heat up, and he hoped that in the dim light, that Bdubs wouldn't notice. He tried to keep his attention on the movie, but he felt paralyzed by the feeling of Bdubs' body pressed to his side. He jumped as Bdubs laughed at something; he wasn't even aware of the fact that something funny had happened on screen.

At some point near the end, Bdubs turned to look up at Scar. "I've never seen you so distracted from a Disney movie, Scar," he commented, and Scar tensed. "What's wrong?" Scar panicked. "N-nothing, nothing's wrong, just...just tired," he blurted, wincing at how unconvincing he sounded. Bdubs made a 'hmm' noise, but he didn't sound satisfied. He was silent for a moment. "Is the way I'm sitting making you uncomfortable?" he murmured, his eyes gleaming with worry in the dim light. "I'm sorry, I just - it's a habit -" he started to apologize. Scar shook his head quickly. "No, no, it isn't that. Really, I'm fine," he said, trying to get his shaking under control. Bdubs bit his lip, but eventually turned back to the movie. Scar let out an internal sigh of relief. He took a deep breath and tried to focus on the movie again.

As the part when the Beast and Gueston are battling came around, Scar unconsciously clung to Bdubs. This part always made him tense. Bdubs was fine with it, though; he wordlessly began stroking Scar's hand, helping to soothe the wizard. Although it didn't help Scar's heart rate, he felt his nerves melt away. When Gueston fell off the edge of the castle into the ravine below, Bdubs jolted into movement, startling Scar. "Yeah! Take that, you bird-brain! How do those spikes feel?!" he exclaimed, his eyes burning with intensity. Scar stared at him, shocked, before bursting into laughter. "Yes, Bdubs!" he said, loving how into the Disney movie his friend was. Scar could Bdubs vibrating with happiness through where they were pressed together, and he laughed. "I really like when people get their revenge," Bdubs explained, his voice bright with happiness. "It brings me great joy." Scar giggled at the crazy hermit beside him.

As the movie came to a close with Beauty and the Beast dancing, Scar got an impulsive idea. He leapt to his feet and turned to face Bdubs, who looked confused. The wizard smiled and swept his arm out in a very exaggerated bow. "May I have this dance, monsieur?" he asked formally, grinning. Bdubs giggled and got to his feet, taking Scar's arm. They danced around the room. They weren't very good at it, but they were still enjoying themselves. Scar noticed Bdubs' gaze flit to the screen right as the two characters kissed, and he turned back to Scar with a wink and a smile. Scar blushed madly, and then yelped as Bdubs dipped him over, his hand poised on the wizard's back. Bdubs giggled, and Scar's heart pounded as he realized what was about to happen. As they got closer and closer together, Scar murmured one last thing before their lips met. "The wizard and the sleepmasteeeer," he sang softly, to the tune of the iconic Beauty and the Beast song. And then his lips landed on Bdubs'.

Scar felt like his heart was on fire, sending flames all through his veins. He hadn't realized how deep in love he was until this moment. As they broke apart, Bdubs immediately pulled Scar into the tightest hug Scar had ever been given. Scar squeaked; Bdubs was much stronger than he looked. Scar hugged the shorter hermit back, a grin spreading across his face. The credits rolled behind them as Scar pressed his forehead to Bdubs', giggling. "We are the wizard and the sleepmaster," he sputtered, before bursting into laughter. Bdubs joined right in. "Exactly! We're the two people who were obviously in love right from the start, we have our ups and downs, but we eventually end up kissing," he listed, ticking off the numbers on his hand. "We are the definition of a Disney couple," Scar chuckled. "But add a bit more gay into it." Bdubs laughed even harder, nearly falling to his knees. "A bit more gay," he wheezed, and Scar laughed along with him. Bdubs smiled sweetly at the wizard after he'd caught his breath. "But in all seriousness, I do love you," he said, smiling brightly. Scar beamed right back. "And I love you, my Prince Charming," he murmured. Bdubs giggled.

"We should watch movies more often."

SCARIAN AND SCARDUBS ARE SO CUTE I can't decide which I like more fndimfimcifm

remember to drink your water and that'll be all from me!