tortrue- rooster

Authre: make-me-imagine

Your eyes glanced over the other pilots as they ran past, completing their workouts for the evening. You silently thanked yourself for having worked out earlier in the day rather than now after a long day of flying.

Hearing the padding of footsteps coming from behind you, you assumed it was just another student on a run, until you felt large arms wrap around your waist suddenly.

You let out a gasp as you were lifted off the ground, followed by a familiar laugh.

You held in a laugh as you groaned out "Put me down Bradley!"

As you were placed not so softly back down, you were spun around and pulled into Bradley's chest. He grinned down at you with a dopey smile that you couldn't help but smile at in return.

"Hey sunshine." He said softly as he pressed a kiss to your forehead.

Still smiling, you pushed him away with a fake grimace "Ugh, So sweaty!"

He let out a soft laugh "Oh come on, it's not that bad."

You let out a soft giggle as he pulled you towards him again, his arm slung over yours shoulders. As you began waling towards the barracks, you wrapped your arm around his back.

"I hope you're going to the showers."

"I just happen to be, why, wanna come with?"

"You wish."

"Yes, I very much do." He replied quickly with a smile as he looked down at you and wiggled his eyebrows playfully. You rolled your eyes, but let out a soft giggle.

"Hey Rooster, Caelus!" You and Bradley both looked over as Coyote ran past "You hear that Hangman beat the record on the new training course?"

"What time did he get?!" Bradley called out.

"Three fourteen!" Coyote yelled back as he continued running.

You looked up and saw Roosters contemplative face. Looking down at you he nodded lightly "I can beat that, easy."

You squeezed his side "Sure you can big guy."

He looked down at you with a face akin to offence "You don't think I can?"

You let out a soft laugh "I know you could. And, I know you are going to try your hardest, but, not because you want to get a good time, but just because you want to beat Hangman."

"Yeah, and whats wrong with that?"

"You get flustered when you get competitive."

"So,I make mistakes?"

"I did not say that!"

He smiled teasingly before he nodded "I bet you, I can beat him."

Reaching the barracks you stopped at the door "Oh we're betting now are we?"

"Oh yeah." He took a step closer and leaned down a bit "I bet you a kiss I can beat him."

You shook your head as you smiled at him "And if you don't beat him?"

"You get to say I told you so."