⚠️ summer days- rooster pt3

Smut warning ⚠️

"Someone's a bit eager, hm?" He whispered against your skin, slowly kissing down your throat. You whimpered softly, your eyes fluttering shut. Bradley's hands wandered down your sides, until they disappeared down your dress. It didn't take long for him to pull your panties down, making you gasp quietly.

"God, you're soaking."

Bradley scrunched up your panties in his hand, taking a whiff of them before shoving them in the pocket of his shirt. He grinned up at you, his index finger stroking the inside of your thigh.

"Tell me what you want, pretty girl."

"Your f-fingers, please," you gasped out and the smirk he gave you was almost feral. He inched his hand higher, index finger stroking between your wet folds and you moaned out, laying your head against the door.

"Like this?"

"Exactly like this," you gasped out, your toes curling when he stroked his fingers against the small bundle of nerves nestled in your cunt. All this time you've been staring at his hands, imagining how his fingers would feel in you and it was so much better. Bradley kept applying pressure against your cunt, before he curled his finger, slipping one digit inside you. You cried out a moan as he moved one finger in and out of you, before adding another.

"Got a little obsession with my hands, hm?" Bradley asked, his free hand curling around your bruised thigh, squeezing a bit.

"Gotta say, while I did not enjoy hurting you, I do like seeing my imprint on you."

"M-me too," you moaned, knees getting weaker by the second. Bradley hummed, his nose inching higher, until his head disappeared underneath your dress, and you nearly screamed out when you felt him licking your cunt. When he added his tongue to the mix, you knew you were done for.

"So close."

"What was that?" Bradley asked, pulling his mouth away while his fingers kept pumping inside of you. You whined at the loss of his tongue, shaking your head.

"'m gonna come."

"Then come."

With a gasp, you arched your back, your orgasm hitting you harder than you'd thought.Bradley pressed a gentle kiss on the bruise, the hairs of his mustache tickling against the sensitive skin, somehow only making you come harder. You slumped to your knees when the orgasm washed over, but Bradley was quick to catch you by the waist, holding you up.

"Awe, is someone getting tired?" he asked, a teasing lilt in his voice as he brushed your hair back, revealing your blissed out face. "'cause I'm nowhere done with you, little miss."

//

"Wow, look at you! Sun looks good on you."

You had managed to extend your vacation days for seven more days after your two weeks were nearly up. Though it wasn't nearly enough, it was better than nothing and Bradley made sure to make every single second worth your time. It was hard to leave him and the small life you had settled in Fightertown, but your actual life and job were waiting back in New York.

"It's been really nice actually," you chuckled, leaning on Ava's desk. While you got along well with her, she was quite the office gossip so you had to watch what you'd say.

"I'll say. I was surprised to hear that you'd requested another week. I thought for sure you were just waiting until the two mandatory weeks were over until you'd stand right back here, begging for a case file."

"Ha! Well, I guess I got a taste of real life and liked it."

"Oh shit, did you hurt yourself? How did you get that bruise?" Ava asked, pointing at the bruise around your wrist. With a smirk, you laid your hand around it, chuckling lightly.

Bradley's grip on your wrists was tight, surely bruising later, but it wasn't like you'd care. Your suitcase was packed, standing in the corner of the room, long forgotten as Bradley thrusted deeply in you, making you moan. His face was tucked in the crook of your neck, leaving small, peppering kisses on your skin as he snapped his hips against yours.

When both of you came down from your high, you were rubbing your wrists, giving him a look. "You know people are going to ask. And my co-workers aren't as laid-back as yours."

"Make up an excuse, that's what you're getting paid for, isn't it?" Bradley smirked, leaning in to press a hard kiss against your lips. "

"I was flying a kite at the beach and the twine roped around my wrists, nothing major. Anyways, here's my request. I need the last Thursday of September off."

You handed Ava the slip and she raised a brow, filing it away. "Another day off?"

"Yeah, my boyfriend is getting a medal of valor and I'd like to be there."

"Your what?"

Well, the cat was out of the bag now, wasn't it?