Your A Slinthead ~minho (tmr)

Auther;

I was so going to kill Minho. He was supposed to help me carry the crates today because I had been suffering from really bad back aches lately. Newt had suggested that I should rest for a while and Alby had told me that I should try to make an effort without actually overdoing myself. And I had decided to listen to Alby and see if I could ignore the pain enough to carry on with my duties.

Still, I hoped my good friend –and crush- Minho would help me. He had a day off and had promised to help me, but he was nowhere to be seen.

I had waited for him a few hours, but he didn’t appear in all morning so I had to do it myself. Everyone else was too busy with their own work to help me. And although a few Gladers noticed my struggle and had offered themselves, I still didn’t want to take any of their precious time.

And when I had finished carrying everything from one point to the Glade to the other, the stupid appeared.

“Good morning, Y/N!” He greeted me, giving me a kiss on the cheek and then casually stretching, yawning like a lion.

“So you were sleeping” I angrily said, resting my hands in my lower back as I carefully massaged it.

“Yeah” Minho replied, as if it was obvious. “It’s my day off”

“You’re a slinthead” I said, too calmly for how furious I actually felt.

“I love you too, you shank” He grinned and softly elbowed me.

“You. Are. A. Slinthead” I said, more angrily so his thick brain could understand that I was mad at him.

“What did I do?!”

If my back didn’t hurt so badly, I would have at least pushed him hard or slapped him. But I knew it wouldn’t be worth it as it would only make my pain worse.

“The thing is what you didn’t do!” I began to walk away, as fast as my aching back would let me.

“Oh, klunk” I heard him muttering, finally realizing what was happening.

“Yeah” I sarcastly said, rolling my eyes. “Now you remember”

I headed to my hammock to lie down for the whole remaining of the day.

I would never talk to that slinthead again.

*

A few hours later, I saw him walking around the Glade with Thomas, so I smiled to myself and jogged to catch them.

Without a warning, I threw my arms around Minho while he had his back at me and engulfed him in a hug.

“Here she is!” Minho triumphantly announced, turning around and smirking as he looked me directly in the eyes.

I briefly looked at Thomas, who observed the scene curiously.

“I just couldn’t stay mad at you” I shrugged whilst my arms still rested on his shoulders.

“Of course you can’t, shuck face” Minho smugly told me, and the smile slowly fell from my face. “One does not simply ignore such perfection”