Sugar, Spice & Everthing Nice Pt. 3- Peter Parker

"Because you're right. I don't talk to you in school and it's not fair. I just get so shy around you. But when you're here and you're looking all cute in your apron, I can't help it. I feel brave." Peter looked down at his hands. "You make me brave. And I know that's not an excuse. I just, I truly didn't think you'd like me back. I thought you were just nice to me here because I was a customer. I also thought you had an endless supply of blue cupcakes." He a laughed slightly and you did too. "I should've told you who I was the moment you said you had feelings for me. I know that, and I'm sorry. But Peter Parker is such a nerd. And you seemed to think Spider-Man was really cool. I didn't want to blow my chance with you by telling you who I really was. And you think your cupcake story is sad? I'm not even a desert person but I stopped here everyday on patrol to see you. I thought it was so cute that you left things out for me. The first time you did it, I wanted to take a cookie home and frame it. Aunt May didn't let me."
You rolled you eyes at that part.

"I'm serious! I like you so much. I think about that time you helped me bake a cake all the time." He admitted.

"You do?"

"Of course I do. That was the night I realized I liked you." Peter smiled at the memory. "And I've liked you everyday since. All four years."

"I like you too." You finally admitted to his face. Peter gave you a bashful smile.

"Even now that you know my secret?" He asked hopefully.

"Yes." You said with a small smile. "Even now."

"Can I-"

"Yes." You said, a little too quickly. Peter leaned in and gave you your long awaited kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

"Did you really eat the desserts I left out for you everyday just to see me? And the cupcake every Friday?" You asked as Peter brushed some hair out of your face. "That couldn't have been good for your health."

"I hate to admit it, but I usually only ate one dessert a week." Peter said shamefully. You pretended to be insulted and playfully smacked his arm. "I know! I'm sorry." He said sincerely. "But Spiderman can't be too heavy for his webs. I'd always swing to the park after I stopped by and give it to a kid."

"You really are too sweet for your own good." You told Peter as you interlocked your hands.

"I'm just trying to give you a cavity, baby." Peter said in a macho voice as he slicked his hand through his hair.

"Ew." You whined through a laugh. You shoved him away slightly but he came back laughing as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "I still like you though. Even though you make bad jokes."

Peter gave you his boyish grin and pressed another kiss to your lips.

"I like you too, cupcake."