king and Queen (pt.4)- draco malfoy

Author:?

The window was opened, blowing chilly autumn wind and swaying your (colour) hair. You shivered. The weather today was much colder than yesterday, and the feeling of Fall, your favourite season, made you smile.

Being so high up in the tower was not something you minded, just the walk here was a tad tiring. Though, good company made it all worthwhile.

You hadn’t talked to Draco during breakfast or Magical History, and you could tell that it bugged him beyond thought. Good, you thought, your feelings still a bit hurt after yesterday’s chat with the girls. You knew Pansy was with him when he was ’busy’, you felt it in your gut and that dreamy smile she wore all morning just proved your suspicions.

You weren’t sure what they did, but…Maybe you didn’t even want to find out.

Divination was never your favourite lesson, but it was certainly hilarious since you sat with Blaise. He was as charming as ever, and Millicent beside you couldn’t help but steal glances at him whilst he talked to you.

“Look at that…” He licked his lips with a wolfish smirk, making you gaze at him curiously. His eyes trailed a female Hufflepuff who had just walked in the classroom “-there are some fine hotties in different houses.” You raised a brow at him, and he glanced at you “What? Can’t I admire?”

Millicent shifted in her seat uncomfortably, her eyes displaying displeasure.

“I suppose there’s no harm in it.” Your answer was not satisfactory to either of them “Different houses have some nice students.”

“To be honest…” He mumbled, his eyes still following the pretty girl “I think she’s quite bad.” You had to hold in a snort as he grinned.

Your (colour) eyes found your boyfriend, he sharing a table with Pansy and Goyle. You narrowed your hues softly, tensing your jaw. She was also looking at him, her eyes dazed and a small smile playing on her lips.

“I’m guessing he’s in trouble again?” Blaise asked, following your gaze. You didn’t reply “He wasn’t with Pansy, if that’s what you were worried about. He was with me.”

“And what exactly was so important?” You shot, coldly. Blaise raised his hands up.

“Now, now, no need to get feisty” A smile was playing in his voice “Umbridge proposed a deal for us.”

“What deal?”

“Just to, you know, keep an eye out for anyone who’s…acting suspicious” He explained “The whole ordeal with Potter has left her a bit…on edge.” He watched your face, making sure you were listening closely “We’d get privileges. No more detentions. No more flunking tests.” His eyes pierced you like a needle “We’d have more power than prefects.”

You frowned.

“And why didn’t I hear of this?” You asked, turning away from his snake like eyes. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw him shrug.

“She probably doesn’t want to get you involved since she knows your family” Blaise explained “And besides, you weren’t exactly within arm’s reach” He added, his gaze turning sharp “Where were you?”