Help Peter Parker

Original auther: (can't remember / find the name)

Ever since the announcement of the wedding the press has been attacking you for details. You can hardly go out in public anymore without them swarming you. Unfortunately, staying inside was not an option.

Soccer practice just ended and you were walking back to the tower, you were tired and hungry so you were not looking forward to the press. Before leaving you tried to make a disguise putting your hood up and sunglasses. It only worked for a few blocks. “Ms. Stark”, “Does Pepper have her dress yet?”, “Ms. Stark please”, “Any information on the wedding?” They kept hassling you.

“No comment” was all you said, Happy taught you how to handle press properly. Being the daughter of Tony Stark wasn’t exactly easy, constantly being in the public eye, everyone has such high expectations, and the constant worry that someone is going to come along try to take over the earth or fight your family and friends and kill everyone. No big deal though right?

You continued walking, trying to mind your own business which was hard because the paps were not going away. Turning around to them, you try to be as polite as possible yet stern, “Can you guys please leave me alone? I have no information for you”. They kept rambling on questions, one after other, these started to get more personal to see how I felt about the wedding. They were really trying to get something out of you, it wouldn’t work though. You roll your eyes and start to walk away. Thats when something grabbed your wrist, you spin around ready to beat someone’s ass for touching you. Looking to see who grabbed you, you see that its a spiderweb. Letting out an annoyed sign you look up, following the web to see none other than Spiderman on the top of the building. You raised an eyebrow and have him a look that said “Really?”. He simply waved back and motioned for you to grab on. However, you are not a damsel in distress, you didn’t need saving, you don’t need any help.

Reaching into your coat pocket you pull out a pocket knife and slice the web off of you, never looking away from Spiderman. Keeping the serious look on your face you turn your head back to the paps. You quickly click your wrists together, it activated your bracelets that turned into blasters, just like the ones in your dad’s suit except they only allowed you to fly. He didn’t trust you will the actual blasting part so that setting is blocked, you are close to hacking it though. For emergency purposes of course. Putting your feet together to activate those on your shoes, but before you go. “Bye” you say with a small smirk then you shoot up. The wind blowing through your hair felt nice, it was so calming for those short seconds. Looking down you see the confused looks on their faces while some try to take pictures. It only took a few seconds to reach the top of the building Peter was on, flying past him you land in a type of superhero pose. Quickly you stand up and face him, “I told you I don’t need saving”

Spiderman takes off his mask, “I know, I just thought maybe you would like to get out of there fast, I didn’t know you had those!” He gestured to your hands and shoes. He was so flustered, trying to defend himself. His brown curls were a mess from his mask, his face all red from embarrassment.

“Even if I didn’t have these I would have been fine, I wasn’t even planning on using them until you showed up!” You loved having the blasters but you did not like using them in public, fearing that it would give people the wrong idea. The idea that your dad was training you to be just like him. You wouldn’t be against it, you have always wanted to be apart of the Avengers, back when they were a team at least. Just not as another Iron person, they already have 2.

“Look, I’m sorry for trying to help you (Y/N). I thought I was being nice” Peter was getting defensive. You did feel bad about giving him a hard time, its just you told him this before. You don’t need help and you don’t like the help. You can handle things yourself.