One

Sitting in mystic falls, Virginia, was a determined girl, a brunette at that. The 26 year old was ready to start her life, of course she was already a nurse but she wanted to expand her life.

Usually other people like her would start their family at 30 or over but the siphoner was ready.

This week was her big week at that. The girl was going to introduce the fact that she found an donor and she would be having a baby soon.

She just had to start telling everyone, starting with her best friend, Hope.

The two has been best friends since Josie was in 4th grade, the two had an unstoppable bond, there was nothing that came come between their friendship, whether it was boys, or even girls.

Hope was Josie's favorite person in the whole world besides Lizzie and Josie's mom, of course Josie did put Hope over her dad many times for many reasons.

"Hey, idiot." Hope teased as she walked into her best friends house. Hope had an spare key because Josie trusted her with it, and because Hope came over there everyday.

The brunette was in the kitchen—eating? The girl was on her 3rd yogurt and there was no stopping her if she decided to go for an fourth.

"Hey hope, I'm glad you're here." Josie squealed before she ran over to hug the auburn haired girl.

Hope raised an eyebrow or two before smirking. "What's going on? Why are you being so nice to me?" Hope asked as she hugged back. "Are you finally going to give me a chance in your pants?" Hope grinned as Josie pushed her away and rolled her eyes.

"Not in this lifetime." Josie was use to her jokes with her best friend, that's all it ever was.

Everything that Hope use to tell Josie was something that would make Josie overthink, there was an totally of 100 times where Josie had to second guess if her best friend was joking or being for real, she even thought her best friend could be in love with her.

All those thoughts went out the drain when Hope had gotten her first boyfriend back in freshman year, it was the worst year and day of Josette's life.

A grin still lingered on hopes lips. "So, in another life time then?" Josie rolled her eyes before walking to throw away her now empty yogurt. "I wonder, in this other life time.. do we make love in the most romantic and undying way? I can't see us in a rough action, it doesn't fit you."

Josie sighed "okay, no more jokes, I have something big to tell you." The brunette squealed

The auburn haired girl nodded and walked to the fridge to grab an water bottle. "What is it, my love?" Hope asked before she took a sip of the water.

"I'm going to be pregnant!" Josie said excitedly.

Hope smiled for her bestfriend—was she happy that her best friend was going to settle down and have kids, right? No.

The tribrid was against kids, she despised the little things.

"That's wonderful my love, so, who's the daddy?" Hope questioned out of suspicion.

Josie walked over to the fridge and got another yogurt. "His name is Jed tien, he's married to his husband Ben tien, but his husband and him are in need for money and I offered them a great 10,000 for it, usually it only cost 1k but they really needed this money and they are such nice people. Once I get inseminated, they are walking away from the deal, and Jed's a werewolf so the baby might be an Werewitch." Josie assured

Hope rolled her eyes "what would the world do without sweet old, Josette Lucas saltzman?"

Josie shrugged "I guess the world would just burn up in flames"