Seven

After what Josie would call, work, she got home and saw that there was shrimp Alfredo and a glass of wine sitting next to each other, placed on the counter top.

It confused Josie because the brunette wouldn't drink any wine, especially since she's pregnant.

The brunette walked over to the plate as her hand was up and against her side before she heard movement coming from behind her.

Before Josie could fully turn around, Hope wrapped her arms around the younger girl giving her a massive scare.

"What the fuck, Hope!" Josie cursed before the auburn haired girl placed a small kiss in between the inner of Josie's neck. "You scared the shit out of me!" Josie says before Hope smiled and placed another kiss on Josie.

"You have to stop cursing, the baby can pick up on things like this, I heard that they hear at this trimester." Hope assured.

Josie crossed her arms as Hope walked over to the microwave. "And who did you hear this from?" Josie asked.

"I may have read baby books, and pregnancy ones." Hope muttered as she immediately felt embarrassed.

The brunette eyes widened. "Oh my god! That's so cute." Josie teased her best friend.

"Stop it!" Hope said in a warning tone before she grabbed Josie's plate out of the microwave. "I didn't know how long you would be so I placed it in here, turns out it only took you 5 minutes." Hope smiled as she put it down on the table right in front of Josie.

—"I don't know what I would do without the Hope Mikaelson." Josie teased some more before taking a bite of her food.

The siphoner moaned into the bite as she held her hand up to her forehead. "This is so good, Hope!"

The auburn haired girl zoned out as she replayed the sound that josie just made, over and over again.

God! Hope was so down bad and she knew this, she knew it but did nothing about it.

After another bite Josie finally opened her eyes and met with blue ones. "What?" Josie asked before picking up a napkin. "Do I have something on my face?" The brunette questioned before trying to wipe it.

Hope shook her head as a blush formed on her face. "No, you're just very beautiful."

And just like that, it came out of no where, Hope didn't mean to say that but she couldn't stop herself.

—"like really beautiful." Hope added on as her eyes was yet to leave her best friends.

Josie squinted her eyes and then raised one brow. "What's the matter? Did you poison my food? Are you trying to kill me?" Josie joked as Hope rolled her eyes.

The brunette smirked before pulling Hope closer to her and pulling her down as she placed a kiss on the auburn haired girls cheek. "I wouldn't kill you." Hope assured as Josie leaned back to become eye to eye with the siphoner.

"I know." The brunette girl whispered, before she pulled Hope a little more closer. "I'm more than sure that I would be the one who kills you instead."

Hope looked down at the grip Josie had on her before grinning. "I heard your kisses were poisonous,"

"Yeah, but they leave you thriving for more." Josie was happy with herself as she noticed how close they were.

"Suddenly I want to be poisoned." Hope winked as the brunette rolled her eyes.

Josie turned around and she took another bite of her food while Hope stood there, right behind her.