Nineteen

Hope fingers ran up and down Josie's arms as she rubbed her fingers against Josie's bare skin. She placed a small kiss onto Josie's shoulder as Josie laid back against her with her head resting, some what on her chest.

—"I love this, so much." Josie muttered as Hope placed with her hair. They were both pretty much naked and the house was silent. "We are just missing some wine."

Hope chuckled a bit before she pulled Josie's hair back and placed a kiss onto the brunettes jaw line. "Some wine would be nice, wouldn't it?" She muttered against her skin before placing another kiss there.

—"Hope.. Olivia will be here soon and I was kind of hoping that we would have family time. Olivia loves it so much."

Josie turned around as she waited for the auburn haired girl to respond. "And you love it to? Don't you?" She asked as she moved a string of hair behind Josie's ear.

"Yeah I love our family time too." She smiled before leaning forward to place a small kiss onto Hope's lips. "Not that we are a family because if you don't want to be then we can totally co-paren-"

Hope pulled the girl in for another kiss and another and another. Josie smiled into the last one. "Of course I want to be a family with you jo, I really lo.. like doing what we are doing."

Josie nodded before pecking Hope on the lips one last time and getting up from the couch. She quickly grabbed her things before running upstairs.

Hope watched with a smile on her face before leaning over to the table to grab her phone.

She smiled before a thought crept into her mind. She then frowned and clicked on Jed's phone contact.

She dialed the number before pulling the phone up to her ears. "Hello, Jedidiah, I wanted to talk."

"About what?" He asked as he seemed a bit worried.

"About my daughter. When can we meet up?" Hope asked as she got up from the couch and picked up her clothes.

He took a deep breath, "I don't want anything to do with you, your daughter and your little girlfriend, so if this is some way to get me to come back-"

"Nobody wants your ass to come back. I just want to talk to you about a few things, regarding my family."

"Rich of you to say your family, you mean the one you pretended to know nothing about and then made a fool of me." He scoffed as he rolled his eyes.

—"I did it to protect Olivia and myself, but you knew that already. Just like you knew about Olivia."

He scoffed once more. "Where do you want to meet up at?"

Hope smirked as she walked into downstairs bathroom. She started to get dress. "Meet me by the bar. I'll send you the pin."

"Okay whatever."

Hope hung up the phone as the door bell rung. She hurried up with her bra and washed her hands, then she placed a shirt over her head before walking out and opening the house door.

"Mommy!" Olivia squealed as she hugged Hope. The small auburn haired girl missed both her parents so much.

"Hey princess, How was your day?" She asked as she picked up her daughter.