Two

"Hey hope, I'm glad you came, Jed and Ben are here and Jed already put his stuff in the cup."

Hope groaned and woke up in maya's guest bed, she was so confused on why she was there in the first place. Hope would always wake up in Josie's room or in her room, she's never gotten this drunk.

It's waiting for me to just finalize it, Lizzie scheduled it to be at 11 so that gives us enough time to party.

Last night event kept replaying in hopes mind, she don't know why but it kept replaying, she couldn't remember anything but the fact that she was at the party and so was Jed, Ben and Josie (of course).

Maya walked into the room with some coffee, water, and Advils. "You're up, great, now you can tell me all that blabber you were talking about yesterday." Maya says as she sat down the steamy hot coffee by the nightstand.

The auburn haired girl was more than confused. "I have no idea what you're taking about, I don't remember anything." Hope pointed out.

Maya stepped away—and then walked over to the curtains to open up the shades. "You came here last night, crying, you said something about, some girl doing you named Jennifer, and that Josie was going to kill you if she found out." Maya assured as Hope popped the Advils in her mouth and then immediately flushed it down with water.

"W-who's Jennifer?" Hope asked as she held her head.

The younger girl shrugged "I'm guessing you got really drunk and had sex with her, she must have not been that good if you can't remember her." Maya held her hands up in defense.

Hope shook her head "I was at Josie's party, we had some drinks and then I had to pee."

Hope knocked at the door. "Open up! Please I have to pee!" Hope says as she started to bang on the door.

"Use the one upstairs!" A voice yelled from inside the bathroom.

Hope groaned and then started making her way to the upstairs bathroom.

"What were you doing before you had to pee?" Maya question as Hope finally picked up the coffee and took a sip.

The auburn haired girl took another sip before looking up at maya. "I was drinking, I remember drinking and thinking about how close and straight Jed was being around her.. you might could even say that I was—"

"—Jealous—" Maya finished hopes sentence.

"—Annoyed with Jed." Hope eyes widened "jealous? Why would I be jealous?" Hope questioned as she sat the coffee down.

Maya scratched the back of her head and shrugged. "I don't know, you and Josie are just really close and you act as a couple already, if someone were to see you than they would think you were at the married point, maybe apart of you wished-"

"Don't say it! That's not true, Josie is my best friend, she's family to me, nothing more or nothing less, I love her, I do, but in the most platonic way," Hope assured as she jumped up from the bed.

Maya nodded "right, because we all want to get in our friends pants, and because we are in love with someone that's just a friend." Maya says before she walked out of the room.