Eighteen

Here they were, lips were neatly pressed against each other for the first time in forever.

Josie dragged her fingers up to hope's button up shirt as she nudged at them.

This was no surprise to Hope. The auburn haired girl really enjoyed it.

As Josie got to the last button at the top she ripped Hope's shirt off of her causing Hope to smile.

With a lingering smile, Hope threw her shirt to the side and leaned back down to connect her lips with Josie's. She wanted to let her tongue roam the brunettes mouth but she couldn't because Josie had this power move where she was being as much as dominant as the older woman.

This didn't last for long when Hope decided to give up while receiving the feeling of Josie's tongue in and out of her mouth.

Josie unbuttoned the buttons to hope's pants and Hope gasped in Josie's mouth when the brunette slid her hands into it.

Hope pressed one last kiss to Josie's lips before she slowly started to suck and bite at Josie's collarbone with both her mouth and tongue.

She had become out of breath already and she barely even started.

Josie on the other hand had her eyes clenched shut as she rubbed circles on the shorter girls clit, who she was beneath of.

Heavy breathing and the sounds of smacking filled the air.

Hope gasped against Josie's skin as she felt Josie's pick up the pace on her fingers.

Hope turned to face Josie eye to eye as she saw the girls eyes clenched shut.

Josie then slid her finger into Hope's clit as the girl gasped super loud letting a moan leave her lips.

The brunette pressed down harder and she took her free hand and wrapped it around hopes neck as she pulled the girl down to moan in her mouth.

The more Hope moaned, the more Josie's kept her hands wrapped around the her neck.

Hope back then arched as she felt Josie's fingers deepened their way inside her. She clenched her eyes shut once again as she gasped in Josie's mouth.

Josie covered it up with a kiss before trailing them to hope's neck.

The brunette paused and pulled at hopes hair earning another moan. "Be as loud as you want." Josie placed a few kisses up hopes jawline. "I want the neighbors to hear it." She whispered against hopes skin. "You understand?"

Hope didn't saying anything about it and Josie pulled more at the older girls hair and even increased the pace on her fingers, "I said" she paused for a moment. She then placed another kiss on Hope's jawline, "do."Another soft kiss, "you" Josie sucked at the spot just below the jaw. "understand?" She asked with one more hair pull.

Hope shook her head quickly and moaned, "y..yes, I understand."

Josie smiled as she felt Hope rocking back and forth on her fingers, the movement was a bit much and it got Josie excited.

She moved her hands from hopes hair and to the back of Hopes head as she pulled the girl in for more kissing.

Josie loved the taste of the girls lips on hers, it was the only pleasure she desired as she pulled on hopes bottom lip.

Once she felt Hope placed her hand onto Josie's stomach she smirked, "Josie.. I have to.." Hope couldn't even get the words out, but Josie knew what she meant.

"Whenever you're ready, take your time, my love." Josie muttered against Hope's skin.

It didn't take much time before Josie felt another release of wetness on her fingers.