Eight

With sweat dripping from Josie's face, the girl could hardly control her breathing method. The pain hurt so much that she rather them give her drugs.

Even though Josie didn't want to take epidural, she felt as if it was stupid and it was going to cause many effects to her child.

Lizzie on the other hand was stressing out, she had no idea what to do and she had so many jokes popping into her head that she was sure if she said them, Josie would voodoo kill her.

The blonde paced around the hospital room as she tried to get a hold of Hope, the girl wasn't answering her phone and she knew Josie would be more than pissed if Hope hadn't shown up.

-

Caroline, along with Hope was sitting in a business meeting to discuss the whole children thing and how they were going to rebuild the Salvatore school and make it bigger from the supernatural kids all over the world.

Everything was going as planned until Caroline got a text from Lizzie that Josie was in labor. "oh my god." Caroline whispered ad she stood up from her chair. "Oh my god!" Caroline squealed before she started to pack her things up.

"Is everything okay, Caroline?" Mg asked as everyone in the meeting turned towards the blonde.

Caroline looked over at Hope and she smiled. "It's about to be 10 times greater, I have to see you guys later, I have some family to meet." She chewed on her bottom lip as a big smile started appear on her face. "I guess I'll meet you there, Hope." Caroline says before running out of there and making her way to the hospital.

The auburn haired girl was more than confused. "Listen, I don't know what's going on with Caroline but I hope you guys know that there is no phone calls that's supposed to be taken during a meeting, especially during an important one."

"I expect Caroline to be talked to then, ms.Mikaelson?" One of the vampires asked.

Hope nodded "yeah, I'll talk to her, and this meeting can't be continued unless we have all members so enjoy the free break." Hope says before she excused herself.

When Hope stepped out of the room, Maya ran up to her. "What the hell is wrong with you?" She questioned.

"What are you talking about?" The shorter girl asked.

—"I've been calling you, and so has Lizzie." Maya crossed her arms.

Hope nodded "yeah and I was in a meeting, you guys know that I don't use my phone in meetings."

"Well you should start at least keeping it for emergencies, because you would have found out that Josie is seconds away from having her baby."

Hope eyed widened as she felt her heart stop. "She's.. she's having the baby, that's why Caroline left" Hope felt so stupid.

"Yeah, I'm glad you finally processed it all, you ready for the next step?"

"What's that?" Hope asked

Maya rolled her eyes "get your ass down there!" Maya yelled as everyone in the office looked at them.

Hope nodded "right, yeah, I'm going to go." Hope says before she took off running.

-

Josie sobbed as she held onto the hospital bed frame. "I can't take this anymore." She cried out as Lizzie rubbed her back.

"You'll be fine, this is all going to blow over after you get my nephew out of you." Lizzie assured as Josie cried some more.

The brunette was on the verge of passing out. "Remind me to never have kids again, I can't do it! Lizzie I can't do it!"