Fourteen

When the brunette woke up, she rubbed her eyes and looked over to see a certain auburn haired women. Josie smiled as she brushed her hair behind her before she slipped on her slippers.

The morning was silent, which scared Josie so she hurried to Olivia's room but only to find the girl sitting in her toddler bed. She was chewing on the nipple of her sippy cup while she was looking outside of the window (which was a good distance from her bed). Her eyes shot over to her mother.

—"mama?" She questioned as she stood up in her bed, "mama, up!"

Josie smiled at her before walking over to pick her up. "Someone's in the need of a new diaper." Josie says before planting a kiss onto her daughters head.

"Mama, d..d.. door." Olivia struggled to say before Josie raised her eyes brow.

The brunette then looked over at the door to see that no one was there. "Yes, door, honey." Josie says before they made their way down the stairs.

Olivia's eyes then lit up and Josie placed her down as she ran to the house door. The young girl pointed towards the door. "Ma..ma.. d..d..door." Olivia says before the bell rung.

Josie smiled, she was confused on how Olivia was able to do that, it was as if she knew the future or something.

The brunette walked over to the door and opened up to see, finch. Josie was surprised since it was so unexpected but she hid it behind a smile. "Finch.. what are you doing here?" Josie questioned.

"I promised to spend the day with you today, I thought you said the little rascal was going to be at her dads house." She gritted the last part through her teeth as she looked down at the little girl who hid behind her mothers leg.

—"there's a change of plans actually, I have to talk with Hope about a few things and it turns out that everything isn't exactly how it's supposed to be." Josie says as she still lingered a small smile.

Finch shook her head "no worries, I'll just cancel our date so you can hang out with Hope.. again." Finch was holding back her anger but miserably.

Josie modded her head "I'm glad you understand." She paused for a moment. "I almost forgot your sweater that you gave me last time. I washed it for you, hold on." Josie says before she ran off and over to the laundry room.

Finch was beyond stressed out, the sweater was for Josie to have and to hold because it smelled like finch and the werewolf thought that maybe Josie would like those cute things but obviously she didn't and finch couldn't be mad at her because maybe Josie wasn't that type of girl.

Soon finch heard a voice and the door opened back up. "Why do you have the door-" Hope paused as she saw finch.

The auburn haired girl crossed her arms. "It's lovely to see you, finch, did you come by to put the trash on the curb because I can assure you it's right in the driveway."

The werewolf forced a smile. "No actually I came here to have my 5th date with Josie."

Hope looked back to see no Josie in site, but instead one cute auburnette that was  now on the couch. "Well I'm sure Josie can't wait to go out with you, she'll have all the time now with both Olivia's parent in her life, and if it wasn't clear, I'm actually Olivia's other parent" she paused for a moment. "But you have nothing to worry about. Well.. maybe another baby Mikaelson, after last night, but I'm sure you like the second place spot, it suits you." Hope assured with a smile as she patted her hand down on finch's shoulder.

Finch growled before Josie opened the door some more. "What are you doing out here, hope?" Josie questioned.

Hope kept her eyes fixed on finch. "I was just saying hi, but I'm going to go make our daughter something to eat." She says before looking over at Josie. "Do you want anything to eat? I'm sure you must be hungry after last night." Hope caught the glare from finch. "You know.. since you didn't eat anything last night." Hope added on.

Josie ran her fingers through her hair and she nodded, she didn't even realize that Hope said our daughter instead of Olivia, it was just natural. "Some pancakes would be nice, thank you." Josie says before Hope pecked her on the cheek and took Olivia with her to the kitchen so they could make breakfast.

—"Hope said that she would watch Olivia while you went on a date with me." It finally spoke.

"She did?" Josie questioned before she looked at the two who were giggling in the kitchen and then back at finch. "I'll ask her again and if so then we can go around 2? maybe. But I'll call you before then to let you know." Josie assured

—"is Hope really Olivia's other parent, like I know that sounds stupid of me to ask and not possible but-"

"She is. It's some how freakishly possible but it happened."

Finch nodded "and that means you two had sex?" Finch questioned before crossing her arms.

Josie shook her head. "No.. no we didn't ever have sex." Josie assured truthfully.

As finch nodded they exchanged their goodbyes and then Josie made her way to the kitchen. "It smells good in here." Josie mentioned as Hope stopped tickling Olivia.

"Well, you can thank princess livy for making the best waffles, she did it all by herself."

Olivia giggled. "No.. mommy helped!" Olivia clapped her hands.

Hope exchanged looks with Josie and she was going to correct the young girl but Josie beat her to it. "That's wonderful sweetheart." Josie assured before kissing the top of her daughters head. "So, you told finch about being Olivia's mother? You couldn't wait, could you?" Josie asked

Hope eyes widened as she flipped a pancake. "I.. I didn't know we were hiding it, I thought I could tell everyone about being a mother to an awesome little girl." Hope admits

The brunette just nodded. "Yeah.. it's fine, I just thought that you were going to wait, that's all." Josie paused as Hope put the pancake on a plate.

"Here you go." Hope says before handing it to her best friend. As Josie went to take it hope moved it back. "You look really pretty." Hope assured before Josie formed a soft smile. "Like really pret-"

Hope was cut off when Josie placed a small kiss onto her best friend's lips.

"Thank you, hope." Josie muttered as Olivia just sat there eating all the bacon.

Hope was still shocked about last nights kiss and now this one..

It was too much for her. "No problem," Hope says before she turned back over to the next batch of pancakes.

Things seemed to be at a constant war and Josie might have been the most confusing person to Hope right about now.