Five

Josie had finally gone to the hospital to check on things seeing as she was one of the head doctors there.

The brunette felt so guilty for leaving her co-workers to do all the work and she still gets paid more than them, it was mostly because of Hope but it was awfully unfair.

As the saltzman walked around, she could see many of the operations that was happening, and she craved to be apart of it all because the truth was—Josie loved helping people, that gene followed her through her birth mom.

If Josie had to pick between herself and helping out another person she would choose the other person in a heartbeat, because that's the type of person she is, and although that's a good trait to have, it's not so great because who would watch after her child if something happened to her?

Josie wouldn't want her child to grow up without a mother but she also didn't want to not put her patients over herself, it was a bad habit she had.

—The girl took a break from thinking, that only ever caused her frustration and gave her many headaches.

She knew that she should be looking forward to finding out the babies gender next week and moving in to the house that she hadn't even seen since she first put a deposit on it.

Josie could do this. She could do it. The girl stopped and held onto the hallway rails and she took a deep breath, all this thinking was making her hungry, speaking of that—her phone started ringing, she smiled when she saw her sisters name pop up on her screen.

"Hello, my favorite sister." Josie says before she ran her fingers through her hair, before dropping it back down to rub in circles on her belly.

Lizzie scoffed "What do you need?" The blonde asked.

"You are the one to call my phone, I'm thinking you need something from me." Josie admits as she pulled her lip into a thin line.

—"I'm your only sister, and you said it in that weird way, which only makes me think that you need something," Lizzie pointed out.

Just as Josie was about to say something, she gripped onto the railing and she started to breathe heavily. "Is everything okay, do you need to me come down there and pick you up?" Lizzie asked worriedly.

Josie shook her head as if her sister could see her. "I'm fine, the baby is just pushing on my bladder today. Maybe they don't like being in the hospital." Josie admits.

The blonde gasped "you're in the hospital? Why?" She questioned.

"I wanted to go back to work and when I got here everything was going perfectly fine until now, the baby isn't liking all this standing up."

"You need to get home and rest, Hope made it perfectly clear that you could-"

"I don't think you get it, I don't need Hope making any decisions for me. I am a big girl, I can do it." Josie rolled her eyes before rubbing her hand in circular motion against her belly.

Lizzie took a deep sigh. "Okay, I'll talk to you later." She says before rudely hanging up the phone.

The brunette looked at the phone before putting it in her back pocket, she didn't enjoy Lizzie hanging up on her but she was in no room to call the blonde back and argue with her.

Josie finally made it to the break room and when she got there Hope was standing with her sweater and a bag of food. "It took you pretty long to get here, but I'm not complaining." Hope winked before she made her way over to help Josie.

"What are you doing here?" Josie questioned as she felt Hope gesture her hand on the upper part of her back.

"Well, I was already going to go by your house and drop you off something to eat but Lizzie had called me and told me that a little birdie refused to go home and rest so now I have to be here to force you."