131. airport

LOVE + WAR

cxxxi||airport

cxxxi||airport

  "I told you two to be up by five!" James Potters annoyed voice groans when he barged into their bedroom to see them only just now rolling out of bed and stretching their limbs. "Lily said planes don't wait for its passengers! Come on! Get dressed you bunch of idiots!"

Then, he'd strolled out of the bedroom, probably to go and check if Remus is awake. The group of friends had all stayed over at the Potter Manor, since James and Lily had planned a holiday for the lot of them. Only for five days because they didn't want to be away for too long, but Mad-Eye said he would send a patronus if he needed them back urgently.

"Why can't we just bloody apparate?" Regulus grumbles, trudging towards the bathroom and rubbing his sleepy eyes. "It would be so much easier."

"Well, James wanted to get the full muggle holiday experience. Whatever the fuck that means." Maria mumbles as she shoved her way into the bathroom as she's undressing to take a shower. "I just can't wait to go to the beach."

Maria begins brushing her teeth as Regulus gets into the shower, the glass door beginning to steam due to the hot water spraying from the shower head. Maria wipes her mouth and examines her stomach in the mirror, resting her hands on the top of it and smiling slightly.

"You just gonna stand there or are you getting in?" Regulus calls and Maria rolls her eyes, taking off her T-shirt and underwear before stepping into the steamy shower behind him. "Hi." He grins at her as he turns toward her.

Regulus' hands grab onto hers softly and he pulls her into the flow of water making her laugh when he has to catch her from slipping. Regulus leans down to kiss her, his hands sliding down her bare back as her fingers twirl the curls at the back of his head.

"Turn around, love." He breathes against her lips and she sighs, turning away from him and instantly missing the feeling of her bare body tight against his. "In just over three months, we get to meet our baby. Can you believe that, Ria?" He asks her, smiling as he squirts some shampoo into his palm and gently massages it into Maria's scalp making her lean back slightly.

"Do you think it will be a boy or a girl?" Maria asks him as he takes the detachable shower head off its holder and she tilts her head back, allowing him to rinse the shampoo from her hair.

"Hmm." Regulus thinks for a moment. "A girl. I think."

"Well I think it's a boy." Maria raises her eyebrows at him as she grins back around, smiling cheekily. Regulus rolls his eyes, knowing she just wants to disagree with him. "If it's a boy you have to get me some treacle fudge from Hogsmead."

"And if it's a girl you have to let me kiss every inch of you." Regulus grins and she rolls her eyes with a small grin on her beautiful face. Regulus stares down at her in adoration, the girl he fell in love with when he was sixteen is now the woman carrying their child and standing before him reminding him of all the reasons he loves her so. "But we can do that anyway, right?"