02: Finishing First Day Of School

There was only a few minutes left of school before it finally end and there was a pep rally. A great way to end things with, no classes and not need for interaction.

And even if I said no interaction I found myself talking to some of the band kids— I know band, but they told me about the music room and how it could use some new people in it. I was interested in the class, I played a few instruments and learned you could skip some classes to help in the music room, I'll have more benefits if I enroll to the class. I just might help or consider enrolling.

Anyways, I sat near the edge of the bleachers— so only one person could sit next to me— and the cheerleader did their routine, but I kept glancing at Leo who signed the eighth ball today. My eyes shifted to the door and saw Bree and the taller guy walk in.

"You guys rock! Ever since gym class, everyone wants to be my friend. And there's been a certain gentleness to my wedgies." Leo exclaimed.

"It's the least we can do. You gave us our first taste of freedom." Bree said.

"Yeah, and our first taste of Salisbury steak, uh, yum." The taller guy—I really gotta learn his name— said, taking a bite of the patty that was for lunch.

Shortly after, Chase smugly walked in.

"Where were you?" Leo questioned.

"Computer lab, taking med school courses. Guess who just became a chiropractor in the Philippines?" Chase announced.

Ugh, he's one of those isn't he, the smart student who asks the teacher about the homework. I really hope he's not.

"Aww, look. The doggy likes me." The taller guy cooed, at the schools mascot, "Okay, doggy that's enough. Hey, I said that's enough!" He tried to get away from the mascot as he was basically being harassed by it.

Half of my entertainment might've walked away but Bree was in my range of view. The guy she hit early walked up to with a noticeable swollen nose.

"Hey, I'm Kavin." Kavin introduced himself, "Aren't you the girl that tried to make me eat a basketball in gym class?"

"Oh! You remembered!"

Bree and Kavin's moment was interrupted by the taller guy.

"I'm warning you, dog, you're messin' with the wrong guy!" The guy shouted, as they both hurried out the gym.

"So, there's this party tonight. You wanna go?" Kavin invited Bree.

"A party? I've never been to one. I mean, yes, I have! My whole life's a party! You're invited. Wanna dance?" Bree rambled, then proceeded to dance and I instantly looked away not being able to handle the second-hand embarrassment.

"No! It's my salisbury steak!" The taller guy exclaimed, entering the gym again and pulling the mascot with his foot.

They quickly went from entertaining to weird. I look away from them one second and the next, the schools mascot is on fire. Which lead to the Dingo running into the cheerleaders. The girls separated and left the cheerleaders they threw in the air.

She wouldn't fall from a far height, she might get a bruise or two. Possibly a sprained ankle or wrist.

"I got her! I got her!" Bree exclaimed, she appeared next to the cheerleaders—
Literally, I swear I saw her next to the door then she was with the cheerleaders. Even with her quick speed, she miscalculated where the cheerleaders would land and the brunette fell with a loud thud.