Chapter 19

Chapter 19: divorced

    His first thought was, what should she do?

    At this moment, his father's shovel came. Lin Chuan was afraid that Su Su Mingming, who was behind,

could hide and did not hide, so he turned and handed his back to his father. He pressed his hand against the wall to protect Susu in his arms.

    Bang, a muffled sound.

    Su Su was taken aback and said in a panic, "Are you alright?"

    Seeing Lin Chuan's pain, she broke out in a cold sweat, and couldn't help crying: "Don't fight, it's not his fault...

It's just that he drank too much and didn't do anything to me at all." When she was sleeping, she didn't feel anyone coming in.

    Father Lin was so angry that he wanted to beat him again, but Mother Lin held him and said, "It's alright, alright, you still want to beat your son to death."

    Lin Donghe also said coldly: "Linchuan, how can you do such a thing, what do you ask Qin Zhiqing to do, what do you ask Comrade Su to do?"

      If there is something you can't think of, it is possible to jump directly into the river.

    Lin Chuan had a headache and couldn't speak, but he knew that he was sorry for Susu. He opened his mouth and didn't know what to say, so he neatly put on his shoes and stood by the window. But he didn't dare to look at Su Su, for fear that she would cry.

    Mother Lin sat on the kang and comforted Su Su: "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, girl."

    Su Su is not afraid, she thinks it is not a big deal. Isn't it just that they drank too much and slept on the kang, and the two of them were dressed neatly, so what else could it be?

    However, it's a little embarrassing to think that this was in the extremely conservative late seventies.

    The most important thing is that I seem to have changed the plot in a mess.

    At this time, Qin Yueyue cried: "I'm about to get married, you guys, what should I do if you are like this?"

      If you don't agree, then quit?"

    "What?" Everyone was stunned.

    The uncle said: "Nonsense, this wedding is almost ready, and the three relatives and six cares have also told the day, you will not end it if you say it?"

    The aunt also said: "No, no, no, no, where should you put the face of your father and mother."

    Lin Donghe also said: "Besides, Qin Zhiqing's reputation is also..."

    Lin Chuan didn't hide any more this time, and said: "You just said that I want to break off the marriage,

because the army leader introduced me to a partner, I don't want to marry Qin Zhiqing." In this way, her face Lossless.

    "No, there is no such man in my Lin family. If you want to break off the marriage, you have to step on my body." Lin's father also came and threatened his son with his own life.

    It's really a big pot of porridge, Susu is a little stunned when she shrank on the kang. She wondered why Lin Chuan appeared on the kang she was sleeping on. This should never have happened.

    The most important thing is why a large group of people came to catch J, as if it was arranged.

Also, the words of the male and female protagonists are quite well matched, as if they were forcing Lin Chuan to take the initiative to break off the marriage, and then take all the faults on his back.