Chapter 120

Chapter 120: avenge me

    Lin Chuan quickly sent the person to the hospital, and together with Lin Donghe, Qin Yueyue was sent to the emergency room.

    But the woman took Lin Donghe's hand and said, "It was Susu who killed me. You must avenge me, kill her, kill her."

    Lin Chuan suddenly put down the hand that was pushing the ambulance, and said, "Qin Yueyue, you are still selfish, Susu doesn't owe you anything, she gave you blood transfusion and saved your life. I have concealed a lot of things for you, if you don't force her to never fight against you in this life, you brought it on yourself." After speaking, she ignored her life and went back to look at her daughter-in-law. Seeing that she squatted and vomited after getting out of the car, her face was pale, and her hands were still covering her stomach.

    Made, you shouldn't have to care about that woman.

    Lin Chuan was really afraid, so he ran to the house to pick up Lin's mother, and the child was handed over to his father to take care of.

      It was really a disaster, who knew that this kind of thing happened on the way.

    "I'm just a little scared." Susu waved her hand and continued to lie down, she was really scared. Who would have thought that the heroine would die in the same way as Song Laosan in the novel, and was killed right in front of her eyes, it was simply incredible.

    "Don't be afraid, it's nothing." Lin Chuan stroked her head.

    "Go and see how it goes."

    "How about love, it's none of my business." Lin Chuan also has a temper, don't think he doesn't hold grudges or grudges against dying people. As a soldier, life and death are considered less than ordinary people, so the hatred that should be remembered will also be remembered, and there will be no words that the dead are the greatest.

    If a person is still thinking of revenge before dying and let others kill her for her, then this kind of person is not worthy of respect.

    Mother Lin said: "I'll go take a look."

    She walked to the emergency room and saw Lin Donghe sitting outside, and said, "Donghe, how is it?"

    Lin Donghe was covered in blood, and his eyes were not focused. He was smiling bitterly, because Qin Yueyue said to him after Linchuan left, "if you don't kill Susu, then I will haunt you as a ghost, so that you will never think about being with Susu."

    These words seemed to be words between two enemies, and the heart of the man who had pity her was instantly cold.

    "She's still inside, I heard she's in bad condition."

    "What the **** is going on?"

    "She didn't want to get a divorce, so she chased me on the street and was hit by an oncoming car."

    "I can't blame you, it's an accident." Mother Lin comforted him, then saw the doctor come out, and said very regretfully: "I'm sorry Mr. Lin, your wife After being hit by a car, she injured her head. Although other organs are still intact, her brain has died. However, she is more than two months pregnant, but it is a pity that the child was not saved. "

    "What child?" Lin Donghe took a step back, his body slammed into the wall, and it seemed that only with the support of the wall could he stabilize his body.