Chapter 114

Chapter 114: after getting pregnant

    Lin Chuan was wronged, he raised his hands and said, "It's not true, anyway, I have applied for the second child indicator to be over two years old. Who would have thought it would be so soon..."

    Lin Chuan whispered: "Well, it's all my fault." After thinking about it, he added: "It's amazing."

    Su Su originally wanted to sleep peacefully, but her mentality collapsed immediately. He felt so proud even when he was so miserable? Fight, don't get used to it.

    So she sat up and gave Lin Chuan a bunch of small fists, she really tried her best, and the result...

    "Daughter-in-law, why don't you hit me when you have a baby."

    "Why?"

    "I'm afraid I can't help it."

    Susu: "…"

    She felt that she really wanted to kill this man, but she had no energy, and secondly, she was beaten down by his thick skin. There was no way to roll his eyes and ignore him, cold and violent.

    Lin Chuan coughed lightly, hugged the belly woman and started coaxing. As a man, the ability to coax a woman is innate. If you want to coax him, you can coax a woman. Don't say you can't coax, that's just an excuse for not wanting to coax.

    Yes, Lin Chuan thought so anyway.

    Then, the next day, the young couple began to walk downstairs in love. Su Su went to work, and Lin Chuan went back to her parents' house to help them pack up and get tap water.

    Lin Jiang went to the school to report by himself. Originally, Su Su wanted to send him there at noon, but he felt it was unnecessary. The men of the Lin family do not need women to worry, especially now that they are all pregnant women.

    Su Su is still working overtime at work now, because of the problem of graduate students arranging jobs. Most of the current graduates are assigned by packages, and they have units to ask for them regardless of their grades. After all, if there is a college student in the unit, it would be honorable to look at.

    The school is also involved in these matters now, whichever student is recommended to which unit requires a meeting.

    For example, today, Su Su will also attend this meeting.

    Some students with good school reputation will of course be admitted to some more important institutions, while some students with poor reputation will be assigned to some common units.

    For example, Cheng Guodong had trouble at school, so many units didn't want him. So, he was assigned to an ordinary factory as a technician.

    And his younger brothers are also college students, and they are all distributed to various units.

    The heroine is still assigned to the sanitation. Although the work sounds bad, it is still a regular national work unit because she is good at studying and working hard. Only now did Su Su know that this unit was not bad, at least the treatment was relatively small.

    When the allocation was over, she was almost exhausted, so she bent over and covered her chest and went out.

    A female teacher asked, "What's wrong with you, you look so tired."

    Su Su covered her mouth and said, "What else can I do, I have it."

    "What? Did you tell the principal about this?"