Chapter 29

Chapter 29: accommodation arrangement

    Today, all the guests who came here were Lin Mu's maiden's family.

Because she was married far away, and then there was a flood in her hometown, so they all fled to her maiden's house.

But the village of her mother's family was a little unacceptable to outsiders,

so she settled in the poorest small mountain village,

and her mother's family had to climb the mountain and walk ten miles if she wanted to come here.

    Since the big winter is here, you have to stay here as guests.

The aunt and the aunt look a lot like Mother Lin and are very kind.

After all, they are sisters, and their appearances are similar.

It's just that Auntie looks more rich and has a very picky eye.

      They asked her a few trivial questions at first, and the atmosphere wasn't too tense.

    But suddenly the aunt looked up and down at Su Su and said: "It seems that the girls in the city have not suffered,

but there are many people who eat red books in this city, you Why do you want to marry into this poor valley?"

    This may be the question in everyone's mind, including Lin Chuan who just came into the house.

However, the situation was a bit wrong when Aunt Yu asked, as if she underestimated Lin Chuan.

    And it's not easy to answer correctly, which challenges Susu's emotional intelligence.

    She smiled slightly, then tilted her head and said,

"I don't know other people, and besides, they haven't saved me." She said it very sincerely and flawlessly.

    The aunt's son gave Lin Chuan a hard slap on the shoulder, then put his arms around him and whispered:

"How can you say that you are so lucky that you can save this good daughter-in-law even if you are so short-handed. ,
I also want to save it."

    Lin Chuan ignored him, but the uncle's son said, "Then your previous daughter-in-law..."

Lin Chuan glared at him halfway through speaking, he smiled and said,

"Before Is my fiancée no one wants, why not introduce it to me?"

    Lin Chuan did not speak, and directly asked the two relatives to move in the borrowed table and chairs.

There are probably four or five tables at home for doing business this time, so I have to borrow dishes, bowls, and tables.

    And after hearing Su Su say this in the room, the aunt didn't say anything, but in the end all kinds of envy, jealousy and hatred.

After his son graduated from high school, he arranged to work in the brick factory of the commune.

Because he wanted to find him a girlfriend who eats red books all the time, but he was always looked down upon by others.

Who made her son just a temporary worker and has not yet turned into a regular worker, so he was disliked in all kinds of ways.

      The appearance is also very beautiful, and the facial features are exquisite and can't be faulted. The important thing is that the skin is good, like a peeled egg.