Chapter 76

Chapter 76: I see

    Su Su knew who this person was when she heard Lin Shan called Sister Qin, and didn't understand where the hostess was going. Under normal circumstances, the villagers rarely go to the commune. Although they say they have a dry boat, they don't borrow any donkey carts. Most of them are young people walking together. Anyway, this road is not a big deal to them. .

    But Susu can't do it. She must not be able to walk to the commune after her body was destroyed, so Lin Chuan immediately went to borrow a donkey cart.

    It's just that she didn't expect that there would be a footstep along the way, wouldn't she feel awkward?

    Su Su couldn't understand, isn't the heroine quite ambitious? For people at this time, it wasn't too far to go to the commune, and now the snow isn't so thick, it's just a matter of walking.

    Perhaps, the hostess has a reason to take this car?

    Thinking about what happened in the book and then counting the time, she finally looked back at Qin Yueyue from the front, did she already find out that she had a child?

    Actually, she also guessed that the male protagonist and the female protagonist were cheating, because the male protagonist didn't look too much when taking care of Lin Chuan, and he was seriously distracted from time to time. Now the heroine is a bit abnormal, is it going to have an abortion?

    But, it's been less than two months, isn't her reaction speed a little too fast.

    Is she going to play?

    But now she is married to Lin Chuan, so no matter what the reason is, she can't let her man wear a cuckold. Of course, I have to watch it myself, but I can't let them come into contact alone.

    Su Su looked like she was afraid that her man would suffer, and wrapped one arm around Lin Chuan's arm and hugged him, completely forgetting that she was angry with him just now.

    Qin Yueyue is also a very attentive person, if she used to, she might really walk to the commune. But this time the purpose is not to play, but to go to the hospital to check if I already have it.

    This mountain road is very difficult to walk, she is afraid that she will miscarry if she has an accident while walking on the mountain road. No one knows it's alright, if someone rescues it, I'm afraid it's easy to make trouble. By that time, her reputation would be ruined, so she didn't dare to take this risk, so she aggrieved and got on the donkey cart borrowed by the Lin family.

    The people of the Lin family are no longer as kind to her as they used to be, except for Lin Shan, everyone gave her a look. She felt very depressed, but thinking about keeping a low profile this time, she didn't mention anything.

    Walking and walking, Su Su said: "Linchuan, I want to go to the toilet." After that, I always felt uncomfortable there, and because it was a little cold outside, I wanted to go to the toilet after sitting for a long time. .

    Lin Chuan stopped the donkey cart and said, "I'll take you there." He got out of the car and let Lin Hai lead the donkey, and then helped his daughter-in-law to walk forward.

    "I'll go too." In the early stage of pregnancy, especially Yang went to the toilet, so Qin Yueyue couldn't hold back.

    But she walked to the back, and then Lin Chuan and Susu walked to the front. When it was almost time, Lin Chuan said, "Just take another five steps forward there." After speaking, he took a few steps down to leave them a convenient space to avoid the embarrassment of the two lesbians.

    Qin Yueyue did not expect that Lin Chuan, who was like a wood before, would take care of lesbians so carefully after getting married, and even had to support her when she went to the toilet, so don't be too thoughtful.

    She didn't like Lin Chuan's rudeness before and liked Lin Donghe's carefulness, but now she finds that Linchuan is much more careful than Lin Donghe. Especially in taking care of women, that man is not as good as him.

    Only, he ignored himself, it seemed that he was afraid of Susu being jealous.

    The two women went out when they went to the toilet. Susu was a real happy person, even if she was a little uncomfortable, it was difficult to change her heart of wanting to play. She felt that the snow on the ground was really white and beautiful. She even held a handful of snowflakes and pinched them into a small ball.

    When I saw Lin Chuan standing far away, I had a bad heart, and then threw a snow ball at Lin Chuan. This was purely a joke.

    But what people did not expect was that Lin Chuan reached out a hand to catch it without turning his head, and then shook his head and smiled helplessly after seeing what it was. This man really seldom smiles, and when he smiles, there is a taste of Father Sun, which is very warm.

    She couldn't help but look a little crazy, but when she saw the helpless look of the other party, she wanted to laugh.

    "Comrade Su will be nineteen this year, why is he still a child." Married people should be more stable, especially as a teacher.

    But she didn't expect the other party to stick out her tongue indifferently, and then said, "I just like to play like this, won't you let me?" She asked him while hanging on Lin Chuan's arm.

    Lin Chuan also wanted to play with the snowball on her head, but after looking at the jade-like face, she didn't want to, so she threw it aside and said, "Yeah." Just play , There is nothing wrong with being like a child. At most, he raised a daughter by himself.

    Susu didn't talk to Qin Yueyue anymore, maybe it was because she was preconceived. In fact, the heroine is a good person, otherwise her reputation is so bad that she can persist in the village, which proves that she does have some means, at least the educated youth will not trample her to death.

    Lin Chuan helped Su Su to get into the car, heard a growl behind him, and looked back to see someone crooked in the snowdrift. Although the fall was not heavy, the other party squatted there and couldn't get up.

    "Lin Shan help her up." After Shen Sheng ordered, he got into the car and didn't want to help his ex-girlfriend at all.

    Susu likes his character very much, it's not sticky to be a central air conditioner. This is different from the male protagonist. He has some central air-conditioning attributes, and he is merciful without knowing it. I feel that I am gentle to everyone, but in fact it is a kind of harm to everyone.

    For example, they got together without getting married. Even if he wants to be responsible, he must think about whether the other party agrees to marry. If he does not agree, it will cause harm to the woman.

    As for myself, if I get married, I can only give birth.

    Lin Shan jumped off and helped Qin Yueyue into the car. For some reason, he felt that the other party was very careful when walking, so he asked, "Sister Qin, are you injured?"

    "No, I'm afraid of falling again."

    Qin Yueyue is actually afraid that she will lose the child by her actions. This is not a good time. As a result, Lin Hai stabbed her and said, "My sister-in-law didn't fall when she wore leather shoes. What if you fell when you were wearing cloth shoes? Come up quickly, it's almost time to run on a dry boat."

    "Yeah." Qin Yueyue didn't know Lin Hai as a teenager, so she sat in the car and went to the commune with them.

    The commune is just a street full of people from all over the world. They are surrounded by a team that has been prepared, and they are about to start the show. The drums were already beating, and everyone's eyes were drawn to it.