Chapter 109

» Chapter 109: Calculations

    "Then when you plan to do it, we have to ask for leave to go back." Lin Chuan didn't know if he could ask for leave.

    "I'll go back with Xing Ya first to fix the house, and then I'll inform you."

    "Okay, let's live in my house first. When we get married, we'll get married there, and we'll live in the cottage when we go back."

    "OK."

    Lin Hai glanced at Xing Ya and felt wronged to her, but she couldn't say it now, otherwise her father and sister-in-law would hear it and be dissatisfied.

    Xing Ya also saw it, and when Su Su went to wash the children's clothes, she said, "I know what you want to say. If you dare to say it again, I will be angry with you."

    "I know, I don't even dare to say it." Lin Hai smiled, and then waited for his father to take a bath.

    Father Lin didn't know what to say about his eldest son's life. No wonder the old wife kept praising her eldest daughter-in-law for her ability after she went back.

    Even the toilet and bathing place are in the house, and there is heating, it's really hot.

    Don't think that it is the foundation laid by the son, how can it be impossible to buy such a big house with the little allowance of the son. So, the daughter-in-law still has a way.

    Since I was discharged from the hospital, I was relieved to see the life of my daughter-in-law and my daughter-in-law, and I thought I would be very burdensome to them.

    Father Lin stayed at Susu's house for a few more days, and when he was basically able to do some light work, the first snow fell outside. He said that he couldn't stop and wanted to go home, so Lin Hai and Xing Ya asked for leave, and the two sent Father Lin back to prepare for the wedding.

    As for Susu and Linchuan, they also asked for leave to go back, as did Lin Donghe and Qin Yueyue. After all, the marriage was a big event and they had to go back.

    In the past few days, Lin Donghe was held a meeting by the closed family, and the topic was that he should not remarry Qin Yueyue. It's mainly because Qin Yueyue's family went too far last time and almost killed him, but why did he still hang out with her?

    I heard that she was going to marry another man before, but I didn't expect to marry Lin Donghe all of a sudden. But Lin Donghe was very domineering this time, so he took Qin Yueyue back to meet them and passed by.

    It is not easy for Su Su to ask for leave now. Fortunately, the school hired another English teacher last year, so she is not so busy now.

    Lin Chuan asked for leave soon, and even applied to drive back. Above his level are all dispatched cars, and there is a security guard, but he often does not bring people out, and the guard is about to cry. So this time he brought people out, mainly so that he could drive himself. If he marched to his home in a hurry, he would not be able to drive without anyone. Last time he thought it was dangerous to do that. Even if he didn't care about the adults, he still had to care about the children.

    So, this time, he asked the guards to come over, so that the two of them could switch cars. Originally, it was a good decision, but I never thought that Lin Donghe and the two would take the car back together.

    After all, she was going to Lin Hai's wedding, so she could only drag them away.

    Susu is thankful for only asking these two not to cause trouble, but something will happen before they get in the car. I don't know why Song Laosan came to her house to look for her. Before she could react, Lin Donghe rushed out and said, "What do you want to do?"