Chapter 88

Chapter 88: Is the washboard good to kneel?

    Sure enough, Hong Mei smiled and said, "I came here today to ask you something, not related to Zhendong."

    "You said it." Susu nodded to indicate that she already knew.

    "I want to ask, where is the child who saved Zhendong before."

    "Oh, you are talking about Comrade Lin Donghe, right? He has already returned to the village, because the village is busy with spring ploughing, he is also responsible as the team leader." Su Su indirectly Lin Donghe praised him, after all, being able to be the captain in the village is already very good.

    "It's the captain, by the way, Comrade Su, you know that he saved my son. I wanted to thank him and invite him to sit at home, but I didn't have a chance. I want to ask him where his family lives. Where, what kind of relative are you?" Hong Mei asked very carefully, so that no one could pick out a single fault.

    Su Su smiled and said, "Actually, he is my lover's cousin, and he lives in a small mountain village in S province."

    "What, teacher, are you married?"

    "Yeah."

    Su Su glanced at Guan Zhendong and knew why he was so excited, because he had been reduced in age after transmigration, so he never thought that he would get married so early at such a young age.

    "Then who else is in their family?"

    "Only parents and a younger brother." Su Su briefly introduced the situation of the Lin family, and when he said that he had escaped from another place, he immediately asked where he had escaped.

    This Susu knows, after all Lin father and Lin mother told her everything. She even knew her family background, let alone where she escaped from.

    After she finished speaking, she obviously felt that Hong Mei was a little excited. She seemed to be afraid that she would do something too rude, so she asked Su Su for the exact address and then stood up and went out. Guan Zhendong didn't say anything. what follows.

    After going out, Honghai cried when he got out of the car, Guan Zhendong said, "This time, is it true?"

    "Dad and we put your brother in a house in the south, but we don't know the family name. This time it seems possible, we will go there immediately."

    "Aren't you going to notify Dad?"

    "If you tell him that you definitely disagree, he has lost confidence." He could give up as a father, but she, as a mother, didn't want to give up.

    So the two of them agreed, Guan Zhendong took leave and went to a small mountain village with his mother Hong Mei.

    And Susu knew when they left, but when she met the heroine again at school, she was thinking, she offended the hero so badly, and now they are about to turn over , when she sees how she is going to ask for peace.

    You know, the heroine wanted to use the Guan family's power to get up. However, the Guan family did not welcome her because she was married. But in the end, it was also because the heroine did make some achievements after graduation that it was accepted by the Guan family.

    This time, she is the daughter-in-law of the Guan family, and I don’t know if it will be so easy to get in the door of the Guan family.

    However, the heroine is the heroine and her attitude towards learning really makes her a teacher very pleased. As long as there is a question she doesn't understand, she will come to ask, and even let Susu go to her study group to explain it.