Chapter 110

Chapter 110: little widow

    "When are you going to target Susu? Where did she provoke you? If you continue like this, I think you are really narrow-minded, and if you have a little grudge, you will care about everything."

    "I didn't care about her, it was she who cares about us. After so long, our recording is still with her. Since we are all relatives, can't we delete it?"

    "We're both married, what do you care about?"

    "But it's what she did wrong. Also, I had a hard time at school because of her."

    "I know that Su Su, if you don't mess with her, she will never retaliate against you for no reason."

    "What do you mean, when did you get to know her so well, is she your daughter-in-law or I am your daughter-in-law."

    "Qin Yueyue, don't become more and more hysterical. She is not your enemy, and she has saved your life. I have to give her a high look even if she saved your life in the first place. "

    Qin Yueyue knew that it was useless to say what she said, but psychologically it was still impossible to pass. She even suspected that Lin Donghe had something to do with Susu, otherwise why would he always speak for her?

    So, she took a breath and said, "Well, I will try not to target her in the future."

    Lin Donghe Road: "I will trust you again." Then the two walked to the county seat and drove back to the commune early the next morning, and then hitchhiked to the village.

    As for Linchuan, they arrived that night. They thought that if the house was not repaired, they would find someone in the village to live in, but they thought that the old house in the front yard had been replaced, and the outer wall was also It's been repaired and it looks newer.

    Lin mother and Lin father both came out, the family approached them to the house, their eyes naturally focused on the child first.

    Su Su hadn't calmed down yet, and Mother Lin could see it, and Su Su said it without hiding it when she asked. It's not a shameful thing either. You can't feel wronged if you just feed a child yourself. Besides, she would not like to pull the alliance and let Qin Yueyue be treated coldly.

    When she heard this, Mother Lin said, "what, is it because Qin Yueyue doesn't want children anymore? I don't believe that she won't feed the children in the future. Which women in this village don't feed them when they are eating a big pot of rice? Child, otherwise the child will starve to death. Also, the seat holds the child and eats some oil and water to feed the child immediately. Everything is for the child. Everyone understands who will stare."

    Su Su nodded and said, "A teacher in our school once took the child to work and fed the child like this. I can't help it if there is no milk powder in the car."

     "Yes, don't listen to her, she has never been a mother, and she has no patience to serve her children if she dares to kill her own children. However, there are always times when Qin Yueyue is a mother, Let's see when the time comes, and I'll help you talk to her." Mother Lin said loudly.

    But I heard someone answering at the door: "What did you just say, who aborted the child?" The aunt came in and asked in a panic. Although Lin Donghe has found her own home, she still treats him like a son, after all, she has raised him for more than 20 years.

    How can I bear this kind of excitement when I hear that the grandson I was looking forward to is suddenly gone?

    I couldn't hold back for a while and ran over to ask. In fact, I understood in my heart that Qin Yueyue definitely didn't want to have children for her son when she was in college, so she ruthlessly killed the child. But she didn't know yet that the child was born before college.