Chapter 87

Chapter 87: hit the male lead

    The teacher said: "Now everyone is groping. My second sister used to work in a state-owned factory. Later, the factory became yellow.

She had no choice but to set up a small garment factory by herself. Workers It is for room and board, only fifteen yuan a month, but it will increase in the future."

    "I'll go back and ask him if he agrees, and then I'll trouble you tonight."

    "No problem."

    After all, Su Su has always been respected by everyone as a highly educated teacher in the school. After all, the principals are all respectful to her.

In addition to this, Susu has a good appearance, and is also honest and polite, which is very popular among everyone.

Even if there is any dissatisfaction with her, people have such ability. I made up the entire university's English courses by myself, without anyone's help, which very few people can do.

    Su Su originally wanted Lin Hai to follow Song Laosan first, but she didn't know there would be such an opportunity.

As soon as she went back and talked to Lin Hai, he immediately agreed. Fifteen yuan for food and housing this month is already very good for him.

If he saves a little and doesn't spend it, he can mail ten yuan to his home when he gets the money, and his wife will soon be able to save the money.

    Su Su rolled her eyes at the sky after hearing this, and this second brother of his own is just as promising. If he saves 100 yuan to talk about his daughter-in-law, he is considered a very powerful person without thinking about anything else.

    "Actually, you said that my daughter-in-law is not in a hurry, we must learn more when we go."

    "Well, I learn things quite fast."

    Lin Hai agreed immediately, and then Su Su taught him how to talk to the people in the city, and then sent him to a neighbor's house.

    The next day, the teacher took Lin Hai to his second sister's factory, and Susu refused to let him go.

    It seems that boys are better than girls, at least don't worry too much. However, when he left, Su Su was afraid that he didn't have enough money and gave him ten dollars.

    After all, it took up the male teacher's Sunday break. She hoped that Lin Hai would spend the money when they had dinner together. Of course Lin Hai understood, but they went very happily, and they all booked in less than two hours.

    Lin Hai was very happy to be back, because everyone in the village said that it was difficult to save money outside, and as soon as his sister-in-law came forward, he found a job for him. It is said that after working for two months as a skilled worker, the salary will be increased, and it can be increased to 20 yuan at a time.

    The poor child who has never seen the world thinks that twenty dollars a month is a lot.

    But Su Su thinks that Lin Hai needs to hone it outside. He is a capable young man, and he will definitely not be wrong in the future.

    However, as a person who has been in the society for a long time, of course she needs all kinds of instructions, and she has to buy him a set of salutes before she can live. When I asked about the situation in the dormitory, she bought a quilt and a fairly thick mattress. After all, it is a wooden bed, and if it gets cold, it will be a lifetime thing.