Chapter 115

Chapter 115: resign and go to sea

    Su Su really doesn't care, anyway, even if she doesn't want this job, she won't starve to death.  

Even if the intellectuals are now favored by others, those who do not want to work for the sake of their children will definitely be made fun of by others.

    But it doesn't matter, because soon the wind will pass. Lidu said that the profession of going to sea to do business will be more popular in the future, and it may be looked down upon at first, but after these people save money, it is too late for them to want the opportunity again.

    So, she wants to be that group of people.

    She was hesitant to set up a factory or something, because she might be too busy to take care of the children, not to mention a ball. I have to wait for the unloading of the goods at any time. First of all, I have to go back and tell everyone that I have resigned.

      After all, in their hearts, human life is more important than money, and if they can't do it, they can't sell iron.

    Thinking of what the Lin family's parents could say, she felt at ease, so she beat down three donkeys with her own things and went home. After getting home, let the master move his things in. After all, he is now a pregnant woman and must protect himself.

    Auntie Ye was quite surprised to see him coming back, and while feeding the child rice glutinous rice, she said, "Why did you come back at this time with something."

    "I was resigned." Susu didn't say anything when she came back yesterday, but she didn't talk to Aunt Ye until she finished cleaning up today.

    "What?"

    Auntie Ye was stunned, she didn't expect that she would resign when she said that.

    I asked the reason and found out that it was because of the child.

    There is no other way, both husband and wife have agreed to have this child.

    Besides, their family is really not short of money, so the child can definitely want it.

    Auntie Ye is not worried.

    Su Su went to Lin's house in the afternoon and told them about it, anyway, now that she has time, she can visit at any time.

    Lin's father and Lin's mother were quite surprised to hear that, even Lin Shan heard of the leave and ran back and asked, "Sister-in-law, what's going on?"

    Su Su frowned and said, "Why didn't you come back from class?"

    "I, I'm worried about you. Everyone said you were fired. I don't know what happened." Children talk nonsense.

    Su Su shook her head and said: "I don't know what's going on, suddenly everyone seems to know that I'm pregnant, and then they all come to me, as if I can give them something It's like the second child indicator."

    Lin Shan also felt that something was wrong, he frowned and said, "Even if there is any news, it won't spread so fast."

    "Not only fast, but also pointing the finger at your elder brother. If I don't resign, I'm afraid that his reputation will be affected at that time." After Su Su finished speaking, everyone also understood her painstaking efforts, Lin The mother said: "Child, if you are wronged, we will go to them and talk to them. Our family is not afraid."

    "My family is not afraid, others may not be able to eat if they don't have a job, but when I come to me, there is nothing to say. That salary is nothing to me at all, without this job I can also work as a translator for others, and I can save a lot in a year. If I can’t do it, I will wait until the child is born to go to sea to do business, and I won’t starve to death by then.”