Chapter 39

Chapter 39: I want to see

    Everyone looked at Kang Jianguo and said, "…"

    Because of such a big ugliness, the following show did not go on, no one dared to provoke Lin Chuan anymore,

they all said goodbye with a smile and let them go to the bridal chamber.

    Lin Chuan started to clean up after seeing off the people, and even set off a cigarette.

    Because someone had just smoked in the house, he was afraid that his daughter-in-law would dislike him.

    Susu was still unable to dry, so she could only go back to the room to wash her face and neck, and patted some skin care products in front of the mirror.

Take good care of her while she is young, she didn't pay attention to it before, and finally her skin was a little dull in her twenties.

    Of course, it is also caused by staying up late, who makes the mobile phone so fragrant!

    The man entered the room just after filming the water and breasts.

He touched the kang and it was very hot, and then spread the bedding.

    She felt her face blushed, and she was almost ashamed.

    Although this house is on the edge of the village, there are people on the left and right, especially the Lin family who goes to the backyard to go to the toilet,

they can immediately see what is going on in their house on the other side of the road.

The quilt was laid and the curtains were blocked before it was dawn. This situation...

     "Don't block the curtains, what if others see it?"

    "Aren't they sleeping?"

    Lin Chuan answered very happily.

After closing the curtains and seeing the hazy daughter-in-law, his courage suddenly increased, and he reached out and hugged her in his arms.

    I didn't expect that I would be able to marry her one day, it was really like a dream.

    Su Su struggled for a while and blushed: "You, turn on the lamp, we... at least wash it."

    "Didn't you wash it yesterday?"

    "Yesterday was yesterday, today is today." Su Su was afraid and wished to delay for a while.

    Lin Chuan had no choice but to turn on the lamp and then poured water for her and put it on the ground before leaving, Su Su said strangely, "Why don't you go out?"

    "I want to see."

    "Don't show."

    "You are my daughter-in-law." Why don't you show it, anyway, today is his welfare day, no matter how much she disagrees with him, he has to watch it.

    Su Su was shy and didn't show it. In the end, Lin Chuan had to go to the kitchen to wash.

    I closed the door and washed quickly, then put on my pajamas before opening the door.

    Lin Chuan came in three steps and two steps. He moved the water to one side and jumped directly onto the kang.

However, he threw the vest on his upper body to the side, and Susu saw the man with abdominal muscles for the first time through the light that didn't go out.