Chapter 107

Chapter 107: provocative male protagonist

    "Lin Chuan will definitely be able to say it.

The big deal is that I have a phone at home.

Besides, this matter allows me to communicate with the military sister-in-law, and the big deal is to mobilize them to use it by themselves."

At this time, most women are still using toilet paper.

As long as the benefits of sanitary napkins are explained, they will definitely use them.

As long as they use them, they can publicize them.

    Lin Donghe nodded, now the most important thing is publicity, but sanitary napkins are a bit sensitive, and such small advertisements cannot be painted on the wall.

People who are shy don't want to publicize things, so they have to rely on human-to-human transmission.

    In fact, Susu is already very good, don't look at what she usually does at work, but now the teachers of X Dongda University and some female students are already using their factory's products,

but some still I was a little shy and didn't dare to buy it, so Susu helped bring it over.

    After finishing the affairs here, Susu went to work, and then at noon Bai Lingling called her and asked her to have coffee and had something to say.

    Su Su went with her at noon, and the two were still willing to try some new things, such as the western food that was just introduced.

    Only after that, Bai Lingling only ordered a cup of fruit, and then her cheeks flushed.

    "Are you... planning to go out with a red apricot? Your face is so red." Su Su said with a glance.

    In the end, she was beaten by Bai Lingling and said, "What nonsense are you talking about, I'm pregnant, pregnant."

    "It's too fast." Susu was surprised.

    "It sounds like you're not happy."

    "I got pregnant after several months of marriage."

    "Did you not see each other for a few months?"

    "...you guessed it."

    "You tell me, why didn't I think of any measures. Now that I'm pregnant so early, I can't even go to work." Bai Lingling sighed.

    "Also said, I am the same." I knew that there was a TT lying in the side pocket and she would definitely let Lin Chuan use it, but I didn't expect to touch it at the time. Yes, when I was in the village, I seldom went through the backpack, because there was really no need.

    "Then what are you doing now?"

    "TT, what else can I do?" It was easy to talk to Bai Lingling, because she still knew a lot about it.

    "It is said that there is a technology called belt ring, that is..." Bai Lingling explained, and said: "But our hospital does not have it yet, and it may take a while. Go to a big city."

    "Let's go together." Even if the quality of the bring and TT is good, but Lin Chuan prefers to travel lightly, and she is afraid that she will not be able to tell when her personality will come out again.

    One child is enough, and another one she thinks she will definitely not have to work.

    Two people were talking about the sudden arrival of two guests outside. Not many people came here, especially the new guests were quite familiar. She recognized Song Laosan at once, and then the woman following him turned out to be Qin Yueyue.