Chapter 91

Chapter 91: not too hurry

    Lin Chuan suddenly shot, hit Chang Yuejin and said, "It's promising."

    Chang Yuejin immediately changed his words: "It's not too urgent."

    "..." Su Su still didn't know what she should say, these two straight men were too funny, she didn't know whether to laugh or comfort them.

    My own man also explained: "My daughter-in-law is always a year older than me, and it is false to say that he does not want a daughter-in-law. He wants to marry a daughter-in-law every day, and as soon as he comes home I just went on a blind date, but I didn't meet any random one. I finally met one, and you can ask when you have time, whether it will be their business. "

    Susu and her are also very good friends, so I know from her words that what she usually eats is the best in this era, it must be because of a good family. treatment.

    And she is also very favored at home, otherwise you cannot use the relationship to bring her back to X city.

    As for Chang Yuejin, whose background is similar to that of Lin Chuan, he has no higher education and no personal property.

    Well, in fact, the two of them are double-earners in a wide range, and they are quite a match.

    With Su Su's nod, Chang Yuejin went back with confidence, while Su Su was thinking about how to talk to Bai Lingling. By the way, first of all you have to ask if they have a boyfriend.

    In fact, Bai Lingling said before that her family was looking for a blind date for her recently, but she didn't want to go, so she kept hiding in the hospital and was not willing to go home.

    I haven't been here today, so it's not a blind date, right?

    Just thinking about Bai Lingling's arrival, Lin Chuan immediately said, "I'm going out for a cigarette." It perfectly gave them a space to talk.

    Su Su strolled around and sat on the bed, "Why are you frowning?"

    "Don't mention it, I went to have a kiss at the request of my parents. The other party turned out to be a **** type, but he can coax girls. The first time I met, I had to buy clothes for me, Invited me to dinner and invited me to a movie. When watching a movie, he secretly held my hand.”

    "What?"

    To behave like this in an era like this is a frivolous man.

    "So, I dumped him and ran back." Bai Lingling said in frustration, "I washed my hands three times."

    "Are you a clean freak?"

    "No, I just don't like that kind of man. I grab girls' hands when I meet them, and I don't know how many." Bai Lingling is quite a feudal person.

    Su Su laughed when she heard it, and then said: "It seems that you like boys who are a little reserved, how about Chang Yuejin, is it reserved enough? Let me tell you, they have this tradition. , I think when you didn't see my wife being admitted to the hospital, you didn't even let the female nurse touch the dressing."

    "Really? I thought he was the only one. However, he was too reserved." Bai Lingling rolled his eyes and said.

    Su Su thought about it for a while and said, "Actually, there is something I wanted to tell you in a few days, but if I don't say it, I'm afraid I won't be able to complete the task."