Chapter 41

Chapter 41: can not bear hardship

    Women are always stingy. So she sat up immediately and said, "What do you mean?"

    Lin Chuan was startled, then sat up and looked at her, looking full of question marks.

    "Because I'm here with my aunt... I'm here, so I dislike me, don't you even get into the bed?" Tears were coming out, and she looked very fragile and sensitive.

    Su Su realized that she had misunderstood, she couldn't help but blushed and said:

"Are you an idiot, go into the bed when it's cold, and the bed will be warm." After speaking, she lifted the quilt and said: "It's frozen, who's it?"

    "Susu." How can this little girl be so cute?

    Lin Chuan hugged her when she was excited, then pressed on the kang and kissed...

    Unfortunately, I can't do anything, my body is clamoring for discomfort, but my mood is quite happy.

    Especially the other party blushed and panted, and said aggrievedly: "My mouth hurts so much... You are so hard."

    Lin Chuan was violent in her heart, thinking about things that would make her more painful and aggrieved,

but on the surface she said solemnly: "I'm sorry, it's a little red, I'll give you a blow."

    With this blow, the two were in full swing again after a while.

    Until Su Su said in a voice that was about to cry: "No, no, I'm going to sleep."

    "Okay, let's go to bed." Lin Chuan turned her around and hugged her from behind before he fell asleep honestly.

      All the rules were handed over to Su Su, and he added: "Although it is less, you can buy food and clothing for yourself during the Chinese New Year."

    "What about you?" It felt like he had hollowed out himself.

    "I still have money, and I don't need to spend money in the army." Lin Chuan said seriously.

    "Aren't you going to buy cigarettes?"

    "Quit."

    "Why?"

    "It costs a lot of money to smoke." His answer was really simple and elegant.

    Isn’t it under the control of women for men to quit smoking? She doesn’t seem to care about it.

    "But, I have money, so I really don't need you to quit smoking.

Although quitting smoking is not bad, I mean you will be healthy, but you really don't need to be so snarky.

If you don't believe me, I'll give it to you Look."

After speaking, he took out his small purse as if offering a treasure, and then laboriously opened the zipper.

    In the end, it was too crowded to pack so many ten dollars in such a small amount of money.

    Lin Chuan's pupils shrank for a while, but he never thought that he would marry such a rich woman.

You must know that in this era, although a double-job working in the city may save some money by the end of the year, it is already very difficult for a few hundred, but his daughter-in-law is very good, and he brings so much money when he goes out.