Chapter 72

Chapter 72: Didn't come this month

    Not to mention how tired their husband and wife are together, and preparing for the Lantern Festival the next day, only the heroine Qin Yueyue felt that something was wrong, because she did not come for her period this month.

    As a woman, no matter how stupid she is, she can probably guess what happened, and she couldn't help but panic.

    Indeed, she really liked Lin Donghe very much, and she couldn't hold back what happened to him. However, I will soon go to college, and if I have children, it will all be over.

    But she didn't dare to tell Lin Donghe, because that man would marry her soon.

     Married, can he still let himself go to college?

    It is impossible for his family to agree.

    Qin Yueyue is quite assertive, she decided to go to the hospital to check before she is sure, it is said that large hospitals can know in advance whether she is pregnant through blood tests, if she is really pregnant, she must find a way immediately Get rid of it.

    It's just that all units are on holiday after the fifteenth day, and we can only wait until tomorrow.

    It just so happened that Lin Donghe came to bring her fried yuanxiao after fifteen. Of course, in order to give her food, you have to bring out all the educated youths. So one person can eat a few, but this is already a very large amount.

    But Qin Yueyue felt uncomfortable when she saw him. That night, he ran to his room to confess, and tried every means to stay and finally became a thing. As a result, now she has entered a dilemma, but he still looks like a normal person, and he doesn't even have a mouthful to eat when he is pregnant.

    Lin Donghe frowned and immediately followed, "What's wrong with you, Yueyue, you look so bad, are you sick?"

    "I don't have anything to do, you can go back. It's fifteenth today, and your family is waiting for you to come home." Qin Yueyue forced a smile.

    "Yueyue, you said you have a bad appetite, wouldn't it be... have you?" After seeing no one around, Lin Donghe asked cautiously, in fact, he was happy. If Yueyue is pregnant with his child, can she marry him?

    "No, no, what nonsense are you talking about." Qin Yueyue didn't expect Lin Donghe to be so sharp, she quickly waved her hand to explain.

    "This kind of thing is very important, if you have ten million, tell me. When the time comes, we will find a way together, do you hear?" Lin Donghe said immediately.

    "Well." Not expecting that Lin Donghe is not so irresponsible, Qin Yueyue's mood suddenly improved.

    "This is for you, you eat outside and then go back." After speaking, Lin Donghe took out two eggs from the ashes for her, and then she was afraid that she would not be found after standing for a long time. Good to go.

    Qin Yueyue really had no appetite, but she also knew that she was indeed lacking in nutrients, so she ate the two eggs. Tears while eating, tears for her unfortunate life. It's already like this, and the family still asks her for money, otherwise they will sell her to someone else as a daughter-in-law. Why are they so cruel?

    This Lantern Festival, everyone else had a good time, but she was in a very bad mood.

    Indeed, others don't know if it's okay or not. Anyway, Susu is having a good time. After she came to this era, the conditions were really very bad, and it was really annoying that there was no computer TV. But it got better after a long time, especially now that Lin Chuan is with her, her heartbeat is racing like a little girl who has just been in love, and sometimes it makes people feel like she wants to strangle the straight man in front of her, but in general Every day is meaningful.

    In addition to the fact that there were many Lin family boys, she could play firecrackers with them all day, and then ran back to the house shivering in the cold.

    Lin Chuan grabbed her hands and stuffed them under her clothes, then said, "Don't be crazy with them, you can't stand the cold."

    "They are both human, why are they not afraid of the cold."

    "I'm used to it."

    My daughter-in-law, Jiao, can’t be compared with the three stinky boys.

    The three stinky boys didn't have much fun when they saw their sister-in-law running away from the house. They broke into the house together and wanted to play poker with their eldest brother, but they saw the sister-in-law's hand stretched into the eldest brother's clothes...

    It's a bit weird, they don't understand it but they're embarrassed.

    Lin Hai took the lead and ran: "I'm going to help make dinner."

    "Let's go too."

    So she left Su Su who wanted to pull out her hand but couldn't do it and blushed with anger, her hand pinched Lin Chuan hard through the vest, and said coquettishly, "You Why is it so bad?"

    "What's wrong?" Lin Chuan simply felt that he couldn't let his daughter-in-law freeze. Besides, it's not a special thing to hold hands or something, how can it be broken? He wanted to do even worse things, but he was a little reluctant in the daytime.

      If there is no wind or something, the kerosene can stay on until midnight.

    Lin Chuan understands this, Su Su can only watch from the side. In the past, when we were in the city for festivals, there were not so many things. Everyone just went out for a walk and looked at the lanterns.

    Every family is like this, no matter how much they save, they must make their homes brighter.

    Usually the dark village lights up at night, and Lin Chuan has to take Susu out the next door.

    Su Su followed him, and the two went up the mountain with their homemade lotus petal kerosene lamps, and then stood on a high place and looked down.

    I saw that the entire small mountain village seemed to be lit by thousands of lights, and the general outline was seen under the illumination of these scattered lights. This is not to mention, the stars are very beautiful, like a winding dragon of fire.

    "Wow, it's so beautiful." It is many times more beautiful than the modern lights, Susu is almost crazy. Suddenly she was hugged and her chin was pinched and lifted.

    "Well, it's beautiful." Susu in the light was so beautiful that people wanted to be bullied, so Lin Chuan hugged him and bent down and kissed him fiercely.

    Both of them are newbies and don't know much about this. However, if you are obsessed with it for a long time, it is easy to find the fun. This is the case with Linchuan. In the past, he was always a little bit of water, but today he knows that he is just a taste of the taste.

    And now he has discovered a bigger mechanism, which can make people addicted and unable to extricate themselves. The other party wanted to hide, so he subconsciously controlled the person on a big tree, and naturally put one arm around her waist and controlled the back of her head with the other.

    Su Su has never been invaded like this before. Fortunately, it is made of wood, and even if it falls, it still lights up desperately, illuminating a few steps away from the two people who are addicted to kissing.