Chapter 79

Chapter 79: marriage is difficult

    "You not only understand but also have consciousness, do you know who you are from the patient?" asked the little nurse.

    "From the same village."

    She doesn't want to be anyone else.

    "You say, why does she want to have children so much? You must know, it was her first child. Now that her body is damaged, it will be difficult to conceive in the future."

    "Really, that's a pity." It also wrote that the female protagonist was difficult to get pregnant, and was once rejected by the male protagonist's family, but finally tried her best to take the medicine of an old Chinese medicine Just got pregnant. However, at that time, he was engaged in family planning, so he only had one son with the male lead.

    "Isn't it true?" The little nurse was quite able to say it. Finally, Su Su knew her name was Bai Lingling. The home is not in this city, but the assignment work is assigned here.

    Only then did Lin Chuan have the opportunity to see his daughter-in-law, and found that her face was pale and did not know what to do, so he said, "How about I'll get you some boiled eggs eat."

    Su Su rolled her eyes at the sky, and came again, why is he always thinking about how to plate the eggs.

     Bai Lingling on the side said: "Otherwise, this soldier comrade, go get some chicken soup, which is more useful than eggs."

    "Hey." It would be good if someone pointed the way, Lin Chuan immediately went out to the state-run restaurant to order a large bowl of chicken soup, and then brought two steamed buns to his wife.

    Su Su is not hungry at all, but she drank some chicken soup to avoid dizziness earlier.

    Of course, she couldn't drink it by herself and borrowed a lunch box for Bai Lingling to pour some. The two drank the chicken soup together but did not eat the steamed buns.

    "Otherwise you can send this steamed bun to Lin Donghe, he hasn't eaten it yet." Su Su felt that the male protagonist was quite miserable, in fact, he didn't need to worry about his current status at all. Low self-esteem, he will be much taller than the heroine in the future.

    But I didn't think that Lin Chuan looked at her, and then she saw grievance in his eyes.

    ? ? ?

    Black question mark face!

    Then, she watched Lin Chuan pick up a large steamed bun and directly dipped it in the chicken soup, then wiped one out in a blink of an eye.

    This is…

    Half a drawer of dumplings?

    "Are you not full just now?"

    "I was full, so I ran for a while." It means, I ran for a while so I was hungry.

    Su Su frowned. Could it be that when he was at home, he always had a belly full, afraid that she would be hungry, so he didn't dare to eat more?

    "Have you not eaten enough at home?"

    "Full."

    "I suspect you are not full."

    "Really full."

    The young couple said something childish, Bai Lingling on one side blushed with laughter, and then said, "You guys are so funny." Su Dao: "That family member of yours woke up."