Chapter 83

Chapter 83: Knife

      Especially that waist, how can it be so thin and strong?

    Suddenly I remembered a popular word: my brother's waist is not a waist, it is Saburo's machete!

    Thinking about the sins I have suffered before, it really feels a little bit like that.

    Lin Chuan followed his daughter-in-law down, feeling that it was time, so he started on his pants.

    "Wait a minute, don't take it off." Why is this, the sky is not yet... When I look back, it is already dark. Then when I looked at Lin Chuan again, I saw what I wanted to see. Her face turned red, because this was the first time she had seen it intuitively since she got married.

    It was a bit blurry even when she saw it before, but this time, she felt that she was still very powerful and had a tough tolerance.

    After walking for a while, Kamito was already hugged by Lin Chuan. When he didn't hug him, he was quite calm, but once he was hugged, he couldn't calm down.

    In the end, Susu didn't do anything that night, and kept humming until it was almost dawn. In the end, when she fell asleep in a daze, she felt Lin Chuan get up. She hummed and asked, "Where are you going?"

    "The car is coming, I have to go back to the army, I will see you on Sunday." After speaking, Lin Chuan kissed her on the face and hurried away.

    Su Su failed to get up to see him off, and slept for more than two hours before she remembered to report to school, so she quickly got up and cleaned up. But I was in a really good mood to be able to use the bathroom today, and because Lin Chuan had caught a lot of rice, she could just eat soup and porridge for breakfast.

    Take out a portfolio in your backpack and pack your files, then lock the door and walk to school.

    When passing Laowangmengang, he smiled and greeted: "Mr. Su is going to school?"

    "Yeah."

    "Your man turned out to be a soldier, a very good boy."

    "Ah, you know?"

    "Understood, I came to me yesterday to borrow tools to clean up your room. You have a good eye."

    "Thank you, Uncle Wang." Su Su was happy when she heard others compliment Lin Chuan, but soon she felt awkward, because she met many people in this hospital who knew that she was married and then the man He is a soldier, and some even know Lin Chuan's name. Not only that, the impression is also good.

    I really don't know how Lin Chuan got to know almost half of the people in the family area in such a short period of time, as if he was deliberately stepping on the ground. She's not that high-profile, okay, when did this man become so communicative?

    Or not socializing? He just got to know all the people here in the shortest time?

    Anyway, Su Su felt that he was definitely not walking around meaninglessly, he must have done it on purpose. In particular, he knew his two neighbors better, and he used various excuses to come to the door.

    When she didn't know who they were, people already thought that the two of them were teachers and soldiers, they were intellectuals and people's heroes, and they were worthy of deep friendship. Anyway, Susu is very famous.

    Almost everyone greeted her, and when she was in school, she felt that everyone was familiar with her.

    Comrade Lin Chuan, what have you done! !